41. Villains

She walked towards him, cautiously. Felix who was looking at the ground at first, quickly looked up at footsteps. His eyes widened and he started shaking his head from left to right, vigorously as if he was trying to tell something.

But before the heroes could ask him or even comprehend anything, the lights turned on brighter.

And everything happened as fast as lightning after that.

3rd person's POV

Just one minute. One minute was enough for the vulnerable heroes to be tied to the bricked wall, chains binding them up to locks. One minute was enough for the heroes to pass out. One minute was enough for the heroes defeat. One minute was enough for the heroes victory. A dozen of assassins stood infront of them grinning viciously.

The heroes squint opened their, light blinding them. It was scary how humans could do merciless things like this. Merciless things to creatures of the same. On one end was the defeated heroes, on the other end was the King. Ladybug furrowed her eyebrows as he seethed, rage in her eyes. It was boiling fury. She wanted to kill them.

Them who took her freedom. Them who took her peace. Them who took her mother-in-law. Them who broke her kitty's heart. Them who captured her father. Them who spread fear among everyone. Them who were monsters. Them who were cruel, pitiless and heartless creatures.

"Well, well. Finally awake. Sweet victory for defeating the 'incredible' heroes of Paris." Someone snickered, crackling as venom covered his voice. He was just half a metre away from the Parisians. Chat noir looked at the figure, his heart beating rapidly, finally wanting to fight the creature that killed his mother. He soon came into their view.

He was covered in a black suit, almost similar to their costume. A dagger, actually a few dangled around his waist. A scar stained his left eyes, marking his victory and his white-dyed hair was tied into a ponytail. He had a piercing look in his eyes, that could make you shiver. He had a well-kept body, quite muscular. In conclusion, he was the perfect body for an assassin. Unfortunately, he was too attractive. Sad, if he wasn't an assassin, everyone would fall for him.

"Cute," Chloe whispered, audible only for the heroes. They turned to glare at her in irritation. She merely shrugged at them, nonchalantly. "Who are you? And what do you from us?" Ladybug sneered.

"What do I want? I should be asking you this question. What is your connection between the princess? Why risk your lives, heroes. Isn't it better to watch us take over the world rather fight even though we would win in the end." He grinned as he started annoying and angering the superheroes, like he have so much. The heroes just looked daggers at him.

"We will defeat you, whoever you are," Chat noir retorted. "The name's Tyler, Tyler Griffon." He smirked as he winked. "Do y'all really think you can defeat me. Y'all are all tied up and even if you escape, you can't defeat my army... even with you miraculous," Tyler snickered. "Even if y'all manage to defeat some of may army and escape, you will detransform soon." He replied, eyes glinting.

The heroes gasped. How did he know all of this? They looked at each other in shocked and this when they knew that he was dangerous. He was perilous, alright. He was worse than an assassin. He knew everything. "Shocked, darlings? Don't ask how I know. It is my little secret, got that," he said, in a rather charming manner.

"We will still beat you, you ruthless creature," Ladybug retorted, despite the intense beating of her heart. She was nearly shivering in anxiety. But she had to put on a brave face infront of her friends. She was their guardian. She was supposed to be fearless, right?

But right now she didn't know what to do. She didn't have any plan. She was lost. She didn't know what to do. She failed her teammates. She failed her friends. She failed her parents. She failed her once friends. She failed her enemies. She failed the people of world. Most importantly, she failed herself. She felt like the walls were caving in. She felt like the world didn't exist. She felt like she didn't exist.