3. You are the Princess of France and China, aren't you, M'lady?

3rd person's POV

"It's j-just," Ladybug started stuttering, a big gulp in her throat controlling her tears from spilling. Tears spilt from her eyes. Chat wiped her tears delicately as he calmed her down, waiting patiently for her to continue.

"Life isn't fair. Firstly, I am a superhero and I can't tell anyone but never mind. I already got over that but how can my parents mess with my love? They can't force me to marry someone I have never met and someone who I don't love, Chat. It isn't fair at all." Ladybug forced out everything that she was keeping in her heart.

Cat noir's POV

"Life isn't fair. Firstly, I am a superhero and I can't tell anyone but never mind. I got over that but how can my parents mess with my love? They can't force me to marry someone I have never met and someone who I don't love, Chat. It isn't fair at all." M'lady spits out all this to me.

Things that she was keeping in her heart. I was shocked for a second because I have the same problem. I decided not to take my problem as a big deal and help M'lady instead.

I couldn't bear to see tears in her bluebell eyes. It wasn't fair for either of us.

"I know how it is to marry someone you don't know, M'lady," I said as I rubbed circles on her back calming her down.

"What do you mean by you know? You don't have to suffer the truth that I just heard today," she said in a calm but icy tone.

"Well actually, M'lady," I chuckled lightly. "I know exactly how you feel. I was told that I have to marry someone today due to tradition or whatsoever."

She looked up gazed at me and raised her eyebrow. I sighed. "I just found out that there was more about my past and I have to marry someone." She smiled slightly. I was feeling a bit happy that I made my bugaboo happy.

"I guess we are in this together, hmm?" M'lady sighed before hugging me. I could feel her heart beating fast. I could feel the anger in her heart. The hatred. Hatred. I rubbed circles on her back trying to calm her down.

She started muttering her thoughts out quietly releasing her anger. I knew she had to do it. She has to calm down. So, I didn't stop her from it.

However, I can hear what she was saying because of my powers but I didn't take as much until I heard her saying,

"Stupid, Prince of England, I have to marry him. I would marry Chat so much more than someone I don't know at all."

I quickly released my grip on her and looked at her, my heart beating fast. My face stood there emotionless. I was there looking at M'lady with million thoughts in my head. I sat in shock.

Ladybug's POV

I was muttering to myself as Chat hugged me tightly. However, after a few minutes, he quickly kept go of me and stared at me in shock. His face was pale. A million thoughts raced through my mind. Was it something I said? He was in deep thoughts.

My heart started beating fast against my rib cage. Why was chat acting so strange? What happened?

"Chat...Chat...Are you ok? What happened?" I asked him, a concerned expression on my face.

Cat noir's POV

I heard M'lady calling me. It was too much to take. I was the Prince of England and I was going to marry the Princess of China and France which is M'lady. After regaining my composure, I asked her.

"You are the Princess of China and France, aren't you?"

Ladybug's POV

He heard me calling his name and jolted awake. He took a deep and asked in the most serious tone.

"You are the Princess of China and France, aren't you?"