28. Tikki spots on!/ Plagg Claws Out!

3rd person's POV

It was just Marinette and Adrien. Enjoying each others' presence. Marinette was just ruffling Adrien's hair while Adrien was snuggling into Marinette, looking at her bright bluebell eyes. They pecked then and then. They were happy because finally they have each other. The pain for two years, having a love square was too much for them. If only they had revealed their identities before.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Please come out for your dinner, please." The intercoms spoke, startling them. I guess it lasted quite long. Just the peace between them. They both groaned and immediately laughed at their stupidity.

"Oh yeah. By the way, Chaton. Chloe knows that I am the princess," Marinette told her prince.

"What! Wait, she only knows thta you are princess right. Not ladybug? How did she find out," Adrien asked.

"Well, she wasn't as oblivious as someone else," Marinette smirked. Adrien pouted but then smirked.

"Well how was I supposed to be not oblivious if I was checking out the beauty infront of me?" Adrien whispered in her ears which gave shivers down her spine. He really did have an effect on her.

"Hmph! Whatever! Oh, she is also my lady-in-waiting," Marinette said huffing a bit.

"Wait. What her?" Adrien asked confused. "Why not Alya. Your best friend?"

"Well, first of all, Alya believes in Lila. She is a reporter who doesn't know her facts but Chloe knows the first time Lila came. Secondly, I think Chloe needs to be given a chance. I am sure she will be a great lady-in-waiting!" Marinette chirped.

"Always the kind one, aren't you M'lady? But how do we expose Lie-la," Adrien chuckled.

"Well simple! When we are crowned, everyone will know the princess is me. Lila will be roasted," Marinette said with a shrug. The word crown triggered Adrien. His mother. She was dead. Marinette noticed this and hugged him tightly. She will always be there for him.

"Don't leave me like my mother, Marientte. Please! I can't leave without you!" Adrien cried.

"Don't worry, Adrien! I am always here with you. I will never leave even when the world end. But we are Ladybug and Chat noir for a reason, we will face whatever is ahead of us, ok?" Marinette comforted him. "We will find the assassins before the police. They definitely be in China because we are going there. They will target Adrien but they wouldn't know that you are Chat noir. But don't do anything rash. They serve prison but don't kill them. That will just mean, you are just like them."

Adrien nodded his head. "Now how about getting some dinner." Marinette said as she smiled. Adrien beamed happily as they got up. "Do you want to tell Chloe that you are prince?" Marinette asked. "Sure! She was my first friend after all!" Adrien said. Marinette smiled knowing her kitten was better. They walked out of the door hugging each other.

Chloe was there sitting down, ordering her food. She looked up to see Adrienette walking towards her. Her eyes widened in shock. "What! Marinette? I thought you..." Chloe was speechless, trying to shows hand signals to Marinette.

"Calm down, Chloe," Adrien chuckled. But Chloe didn't calm down. "Wait! I just remembered that you are going to marry prince of England which means the news. And now you are hugging Adrien?" Chloe asked. Adrien chuckled, trying to ignore the news.

"Adrien..." Marinette motioned Adrien to tell. "Oh Chloe. I am the prince of England." Adrien said as he bowed. Chloe's eyes widened in realisation. "Wait! Your mother! Oh! I am so so sorry, Adrien!" Chloe stood up from her seat and hugged. Adrien just smiled sadly at Chloe.

"Ok! Now let's eat!" Marinette said changing the saddening atmosphere. They all nodded.

While eating, the air hostress came to them and said,"We will be landing 45 minutes. After eating, please come back here and sit on these chairs just for landing. Thank you!" Marinette eyed Adrien. Adrien smiled at Marinette. The ate finish soon after thirty minutes. They are reaching China. It is awesome!

They sat on the chairs and put on the seatbelts for landing.

Nothing was supposed to happen. Everything should be smooth, right? But, no.

Then, there was a sudden. "Bang!" Everything went crashing. The airplane started shaking. Everyone went crashing down the floor. Everything went black for Chloe. Marinette and Adrien knew what to do. Before, the air host could come and get them, they fled to their room.

"We have transform, M'lady!" Adrien said. Marinette put on a strict face and nodded.

"Tikki spots on!/ Plagg claws out!"