33. You monster!

Read this!!!

Important note from author: This chapter contains slight abuse and cheating so don't read if you are not comfortable. VOTE TOO!

"M'lady? My father also knows I am Chat noir." Adrien said bluntly.

"What!? How?" Marinette asked.

Adrien then explained everything.

Suddenly, the window glass shattered in the meeting room. The tinted glass broke into millions if pieces as they splashed across the room.

3rd person's POV

Everyone's eyes widened. What was going on? What happened?

"What happened!?" Felix yelled.

There was a furious knock from the meeting room door. Bridgette slowly opened the door.

"Your Highnesses, we have to go. There is an attack in the castle. We have to bring you to the tower." The guard said, worriedly.

"You know us, don't you, guards. We fight together, we don't hide. You know what to do, Marinette." Bridgette said, sternly as she grabbed Felix's hand and prepared for battle.

Adrien saw the guard frown slightly.

Marinette nodded at her mother.

"Guys, we have to transform. Be prepared for anything, ok?" Marinette said.

Everyone nodded. They were ready for a fight but they weren't ready for what was yet to come.

"Tikki! Spots on!"

"Plagg! Claws out!"

"Trixx! Let's pounce!"

"Wayzz! Shell on!"

"Come on, guys! We have to protect my parents. Let's go outside." Ladybug yelled, signaling everyone.

There were four getaway cars, suitable for five people each. Each of them were designed and manufactured well which were highly expensive, only affordable by very rich people. The first car was already emptied which means they were already inside the castle even before the attack. Each of them firing the castle with an AK-47. The most powerful gun. Rows of guards marched infront of the castle protecting it, wielding shields and swords

"M'lady! Did you notice? The first car is empty and there is no one here so that means they are inside the castle." Chat said.

"Yeah! You are right! Which means someone let them in before anyone could be alerted," Ladybug said with a strict face.

Meanwhile somewhere in the palace

"I couldn't get the King and Queen to get to the tower but I managed to take a glimpse of the princess. We know who to kill." The voice sounded through the earpiece.

"Ugh! Why do the King and Queen have to be like that," The voice from the other side

"Don't worry, boss. They are coming to fight there. Be prepared. They are getting ready," the 'guard' said with a menacing smile.

"Hahaha! They are cowards but soon all the wealth would be ours. Ask the rest who are in the castle to come out," The other side said.

Back to the fighting scene

"What do we do know?" Rena Rouge asked.

"I don't know but let's just fight from here because Mom and Dad are there," Ladybug said, pointing at the rulers who just came.