19. Truth or Dare Part 2

Adrien's POV

She spaced out. "Marinette! Marinette!" Alya called out to her. Me and Chloe looked at her worriedly as we waved our hands infront of her to get her attention.

"Oh! I am sorry. I spaced out," she apologised. We nodded but we were still had a worried look on our face. I didn't want anything to happen to her. She is too important in my life. She was my first friend and also my princess. I care for her deeply. I didn't want to lose her.

"Your turn to spin the bottle, Dudette," Nino said and handed the bottle to Marinette. Alya, Mari, Nino and I were like the best friend squad. Now, Chloe is here and I am happy. Chloe is my childhood friend. The only problem now was Lila. She and her big mouth of lies. Lies! All she talks is lies. She think I will marry her one day but guess what Lila, I am already engaged to Ladybug whoever she is.

"Dude! Adrien! What is with you and Marinette. You guys keep thinking about something," Nino said which snapped me back. "Sorry," I said. "You want to tell what is going on, Adrien?" Nino asked. They looked at me waiting for an answer. "Oh! I was just thinking about Lila! Yeah...her." Adrien said.

"Yeah. Can you believe her? She is the princess's best friend and she is even said that she and ladybug get along really well! I wonder if I can get an interview about her." Alya said excitedly. Me, Chloe and Marinette rolled our eyes. I exchanged glances with Marinette and Chloe and we stared at each other. We suddenly burst into laughter.

"What are you laughing at?" Alya asked curious. "N-no! N-nothing," Marinette said in between laughters. Wow! Marinette is so adorable and cute when she laugh. "Ok?" Alya said which came out like a question. We stopped giggling.

"Ok! Anyways, lets continue! Adrien it is supposed to be your turn," Marinette said with a cheeky smile. "Oh! Ok," I replied. "So Adrien, truth or dare? Hmm?" Marinette asked innocently.

"Ummm...T-truth! Yeah! Truth," I stuttered out. This isn't going to be good. Marinette gave me a devious smile and her innocence, well turned out into not so innocent.

"Ok! Hmm? I know! I want you to tell me everyone you have or had a crush on!" Marinette smiled cheekily with a smirk as if she knew something about me.

I turned bright red. Everyone stared at me and Marinette still had the smirk on her face. I buried my face in my hands.

"So? Who is it?" Chloe asked, impatiently. "Oh! Fine! Ladybug and...." I started. I couldn't say the rest because it was Marinette but what if she hated me for it.

"Who? You did tell Ladybug before. Who is the other?" Nino asked, curving his eyebrows. "Marinette! Ok? I have/had a crush on Marinette." I said. Alya, Nino and Chloe looked at each other.

"My OTP is a cannon!" Alya suddenly shouted. Marinette looked a bit shocked. Just a bit. "Oh! I did not expect me," Marinette stuttered. "I mean you are a great girl. Anyone would want you to be in their lives," I said, blushing. She smiled but I could see her thinking about something.

"So? When are you guys going to date?" Alya asked, excitedly. I couldn't say I cant date her. I mean I want to date her but I am marrying Ladybug. What should I say? That's when Marinette said, "We will think about it, Alya. Maybe after China? Ok?" She gave me a knowing glance. It looked so familiar. "Ok! Let's continue," Alya said.

Marinette's POV

"So Adrien, truth or dare? Hmm?" I asked innocently. "Ummm...T-truth! Yeah! Truth," he stuttered out. Wow! Again with the stuttering. I have the best question to ask. I gave a evil smile and had a smirk.

"Ok! Hmm? I know! I want you to tell me everyone you have or had a crush on!" I smiled cheekily with a smirk.

He turned bright red. Everyone stared at him and I still had the smirk on my face. He buried his face in my hands. What is there to be shy? Isn't his crush Ladybug> I mean he is going to marry me. I mean Ladybug which is me.

"So? Who is it?" Chloe asked, impatiently. "Oh! Fine! Ladybug and...." He started. And who? He has another crush. Who? I had a curious face. "Marinette! Ok? I have/had a crush on Marinette." Adrien said. I was shocked. He liked both side of me. Omg! He really like me even the clumsy side. I smiled to myself.

"My OTP is a cannon!" Alya suddenly shouted. "Oh! I did not expect me," I stuttered. "I mean you are a great girl. Anyone would want you to be in their lives," Adrien said, blushing.

"So? When are you guys going to date?" Alya asked, excitedly. I could see Adrien thinking. I knew what he was thinking so I decided to answer for him. "We will think about it, Alya. Maybe after China? Ok?" I said. I gave him a knowing glance. I smiled at him. "Ok! Let's continue," Alya said.