Chapter 2

Samridhi

Finally, I reached college hope I'm not late because I don't want to listen to a lecture from my hod she is just too annoying always talking about girls dressing, hairstyles one day she was shouting at a girl why she has her hair open like seriously we are not in school anymore we are in college just give us some freedom.

"Samridhi" looking around I looked for the voice who disturb me from my thoughts.

"Samridhi" a hand come to rest on my shoulder and I turned around and found tia.

Meet Tia opps "Tiara" my bestie and college's second most beautiful girl now don't ask me about the first one because you knew already who is the first one. ( answer in comments )

"We are late "she exclaimed.

"No," I said.

"Yes you idiot now come fast," she said and takes my hand before taking me with her towards the class.

As we entered the class just as we sit in our seats the teacher came in.

"Thank god," she said placing her hand above her heart.

"Good morning class now tell how many of you completed your project," she says taking the pen and writing our attendance.

Some students say yes, some no, and some don't even know what project she is talking about. Ahm I'm also one of them.

" Hey Tia what project she is talking about," I said to her.

"You forgot about it," she asked not shockingly at all.

" No I remember it but you know I have things to do so I kind of forgot it, " I said to her not looking in her eyes.

" Yeah yeah I know your excuses but we still have some time left what mam said was a reminder so some of the students who forgot about the project remember it," she said.

"Ohh ok," I said.

As the boring class came to end we headed towards our favorite place in college which is the canteen.

Just as I was going to enter in the canteen. I bumped into something or rather someone who I despise the most.

Meet Tanya no no no don't meet her you won't like her.

" Are you walking with your eyes closed can't you see me? The college's most beautiful girl" she said angrily.

When she is done talking I simply just walk past her. I don't want to talk to her just like most of the girls of our college except few ones who are always behind her because of her money. Yeah her father is a bussinessman and she is her papa ki ladli ( daddy's princess) so she walks into college as she owns the place. And the boys of our college always behind her like bees around the honeycomb.

" Come out of your dreamland," says Tia clicking her fingers in front of my face.

" Your jhumkas look nice," she said complimenting me.

" Yup stolen goods always look nice," I said to her.

" Ya sure come let's eat," she said.

After we eat and attend a few classes we headed towards home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ma - mother

Papa - father

Chacha - uncle

Chachi - aunty

hope you guys like it..

If yes don't forget to vote comment and share...

Thank you