Chapter 10

Abhimanyu Singhania one and only son of a leading industrialist. He is ameer baap ka bigda hua beta ( rich dad's spoiled son ). For him life was all about spending money, partying hard. For him, everything is like a game that he wants to win by hook or by crook.

In club

Music is blasting loudly and youngsters were enjoying it some was drinking some dancing and some was getting lucky but there is someone who was seething with pure anger.

" How much are you going to drink," Mahir said

" Let him after all that he can do after being slapped by a girl in front of public" Yuvi said with a chuckle.

" And you're pouring salt on his wound," Kartik said.

" Stop it already come on Abhimanyu there's a hot chick watching you go and get lucky," Veer said.

" I don't think there is any manliness left in him after being slapped by a girl," Yuvi said.

Suddenly there is a sound of crushing of glass everyone look and find that Abhimanyu crushes the glass.

" I don't want anyone I just want that bitch who dared to slap me," he said and stormed out of the club.

"Looks like someone's worst time has come," Mahir said.

" And I'm gonna enjoy it, " Yuvi said.

Singhania mansion

Abhimanyu's room is turned into a mess right now.

" That girl why I am not able to stop thinking about her. She should not have done this. Now I will make her pay for what she did I won't spare her " he said and kicked the table.

But right now I wanted to sleep.

Singhania industries

There he stood the CEO of Singhania industry looking out from the balcony watching his empire which he spent day-night making it for which he sacrificed his wishes his desires and now his son is doing everything to drown it.

" Mr. Singhania what should we do now if the news leak that a girl slap your son then it will surely affect our company reputation," his secretary said.

"Make sure the news won't leak at any cost," Mr. Singhania said.

Singhania mansion

Sun rays are coming from glass windows falling in bed disturbing the sleep of the prince of the Singhania empire.

" Close the damn curtains," the prince said annoyed with the rays.

" Chote malik ( younger master) bade Sahab (master) has called you downstairs," said a servant.

" Why does Dad want to talk about this early," he said getting out of bed.

" It's not early it's 2:30 pm," the servant said.

" Did I ask you? Get out from here" he shouted at him.

" Ji chote malik (younger master) " said and left.

After the fresh n up he goes downstairs.

" What I am hearing," his Dad said as he comes and stands in front of him

" How would I know what your hearing old man," he said to himself.

" Is this true?" his Dad said throwing the photos of the mall incident.

He picks it up as he looks at the girl in the photo his anger picked up. He glared at her in the photo.

His Dad knows who is at fault as he knows his son better but he also knows that if he doesn't do something his son won't spare the girl who slapped him.

" Isme Hamari koi galti nai hai" he said.

( I am not at fault there)

" I don't care whose fault in this but I want to clear one thing and that is if this behavior of yours continues I am forced to disown you from my empire. Is that clear?" his Dad said

" But how can you do.." he said hurriedly.

" Is that clear?" his Dad said with authority.

"Yes Dad," he said.

" And one more thing you won't do anything to that girl is that clear" his Dad said.

" Ok Dad," he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you like it don't forget to vote comment and share

Thank you