Chapter 14

Samridhi

I can't sleep all night. Naina thought I was jealous of her. How I make her believe that I am not jealous of her I just want her happiness. I was deep in my thought when my room door opened.

" Go get ready you are going to the temple with Naina," Ma said and close the door.

Should I tell Ma she will believe me right but what I will tell her that Abhimanyu
is not good but she will ask me how I know about him what connection I have with him what I will tell her. The truth is no I don't have this much courage to say those things to her and if I not I will become a lier then she will tell my Papa then it will spread like fire and everyone will think that I am jealous of Naina that's why I am saying this bullshit.

" Are you ready? "

"Yes," I said and come downstairs.

There all ladies are present with pooja ki thali in their hands. I look towards Naina but she diverts her eyes from me she is still angry.

In temple

As we reached there all ladies get busy doing pooja. I just stood there looking at them I don't know what to do everything is happening so fast I won't be able to do anything. There Naina looking so gorgeous while smiling and I know once she gets married to him her smile will turn into tears and I won't be able to do anything. No, I won't let it happen I will not sit here and watch as my sister's smile turn into tears I will do anything to stop this wedding anything.

I spotted Naina stand there alone this is the right time I go to her take her hand in mine start pulling her with me to a scheduled corner.

"Stop," she said freeing her hand from my grip.

" No you have to listen to me," I said to her.

" I won't " and start running.

" Naina" I follow her but suddenly she bumps into someone and I stop there no what is he doing here.

She looked at him shocked but then come into senses and they start talking I won't be able to hear anything as I was standing far away but then suddenly he looks at me and keeps staring at me, no he not staring at me with a normal gaze but he was undressing me with his eyes. That disgusting animal.

I was so busy staring at him that I don't know when Naina come and take my hand and start taking me with her.

After we reached home I go to Naina's room I want to talk to her.

" Naina"

" What do you want now?"

" I want to talk to you"

" But I don't want to"

"Then don't, just listen to me"

" You asked me how I know about Abhimanyu now I will tell you the whole story "

" I don't want to listen to any of your stories I might have believed your story before meeting him but now I met him and I come to know how good he is and how jealous you are that you making stories against him," she said

" I'm not making any stories I am telling you nothing but truth please just listen to me"

" Ok "

" One year ago when I was in college there is a friend of mine name Tanya she is a daughter of a business and he was ..........................and I told her entire story" I know now she believes me.

" Wow what a nice story," she said clapping her hands.

" You know like I said I will believe each and every word you say if I did not meet him today but now I won't you know why because he already told me everything. He already tells me about your friend Tanya and the whole story that how she blamed him when he didn't do anything just because she doesn't want her father to know about her character" she said shocked me.

" What bullshit he fed you this is not true"

"Do you have any proof because he showed me proof"

" Fine so you want proof now I will only come to you when I have proof"

You are more intelligent than I thought Abhimanyu nice move but the one who will win is me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you like it don't forget to vote comment and share...

Thank you.....