Chapter 17

Samridhi

We reached hotel both of us cheak in and got in room. Finally our plan third step also succeed now there is only one left which is last to fled out of mumbai.

" I'm feeling hungry" Naina said.

" Are you out of your mind you should feel scared not hungry" she glared at me.

" I'm going downstairs to resturant " she said getting out of room.

" Fine" and yawn actually I'm not able to sleep properly from past few days so I decided to take a nap as its still a lot of time left for our train.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samridhi's home

After sometime everyone get out of their dancing hangover.

" Hayye jijee aj toh bohot nach liye nahi" Bua ji said to Ma.

( We dance a lot today)

" Sahi keh rahi ho " Ma said.

( You're right)

Suddenly Chachiji screamed which alert everyone.

" What happen?" Chachaji asked getting scared.

" Naina is missing"

"What?" everyone said.

" Have you gone mad? Look here and there she must be somewhere" Chachaji said asked everyone to look for Naina.

After half an hour everyone come in the  hall.

" Naina is nowhere to be found" Chachaji said.

" Where is she?" Chachiji said and sat in floor crying.

" Kahi bo apne ashique ke sath bagh toh nai gayi " Mami ji said taunting.

( maybe she must have run away with her lover)

" Shut up my daughter is not like that" Chachaji said with anger.

" Why would she do that, when she is going to marry most eligible bachelor" Chachiji said.

" Maybe someone cajole and entice her"

" Did anyone notice Samridhi is not here too" Buaji said.

" Yes your right where is Samridhi they stick to eachother all the time she must be with Naina" Chachaji said picking up her phone calling Samridhi.

" Phone is out of reach"

" Now I'm hundred percent sure Samridhi did all this" Chachiji said.

" Why would she do that?" Ma said defending her daughter.

" Have you not noticed her from starting she is not happy. Have you not noticed that she is behaving wierd from that day when she comes to know about Naina is getting married to top industrialist son" she remains quit because she remember that day when she find Samridhi wearing Naina's shagun anklets.

" You are right she must be jealous of Naina, I think she wants to get married to him" Bua ji said.

" Maybe its her plan that she make Naina run away from her marriage so when times comes she step in Naina place and married him" Bua ji said.

" Yes you are right"

" Shut up my daughter will not do that " Papa said.

" Then tell everyone, where is she and Naina?"

" What do mean by where is Naina?" a loud deep voice bloomed in the hall, this voice is none other than the Abhimanyu Singhania.

" What are you doing here?" Chachaji asked his future son in law politely.

" I come here to ask if everything fine because Naina is not answering my calls but here I come to know that she is fled away" Abhimanyu said.

" Liar, he is here because Samridhi is not answering his calls" Yuvi said to Mahir.

" It is not like this" Chachaji said.

" It is like that"

" I'm sorry beta (son) but we don't know Naina would do that its not my fault" Chachiji said.

" But I know who is behind all this"

" Who? " everyone asked.

" Samridhi"

" No, she is not " Papa said in his loud angry voice.

" She is, She is not that sweet innocent girl as you think she is, I know you won't believe me that why I will show you reality by your own eyes" Abhimanyu said.

" Come lets go everyone, we are going" he command everyone.

" Where?"

" To the hotel, marriage venue because now I won't delay my marriage any long the marriage is going to happen today itself" he said.

I have underestimated you Samridhi but I won't let you win just wait and watch. I ordered my each and every men to find out, where you are?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samridhi

I was deep in my sleep when my phone ring disturbing me from my sleep.

" Hii sweetheart" and my eyes flew open.

" What do you want? " I hissed.

" You"

" You perverted jerk...."

" Shut up I want you because you take my bride away with you now who will I marry " so he come to know, good.

" You don't deserve any girl, you bastard"

" Are you actually dumb or just acting because we both know girls die to even get a look from me" he said arrogantly.

" Because they don't know......"

" I have understimated you but you forgot who you playing this game with, the Abhimanyu Singhania who never lost" he again cut me off the nerve of this bastard.

"Ya you must be never lost in your dreams"

" Dreams will become reality sweetheart just like now you are lost in talking to me and your sister is on her way to marry me"

" What do you mean?"

" Aww look here and there then you will know what I'm talking about and yeah don't forget to come into wedding tonight, bye sweetheart"

I look here and there but she is not here, she said she'll come after eating something this means that bastard kidnapped Naina I have to find her. I come downstairs and looked for Naina but she is nowhere to be found.

Suddenly a hand come from behind me and grab me throwing me inside the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiii guys

Hope you like this

Now what will happen now can samridhi stop this marriage or she will fail

If you want to know don't forget to vote comment and share

Thank you