Chapter 34

Samridhi

We come inside in a room and Abhimanyu looked at me.

" Listen you have to behave like a good wife in front of my Dad" he instructs me.

" And what about a good husband?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Don't test my patience" he said.

" Now get ready fast I don't want anything to go wrong," he said and get out of the room.

Ok, so he wants me to impress his dad ok let's impress my father-in-law. I take a saree and get ready.

After getting ready I did makeup and curl my waist-length hair from the bottom

I look at the sindoor box in front of me. I take a little in my finger then I remember something. I looked at myself in the mirror and start acting.

" Ek chutki sindoor ki kimat tum kya jano Abhimanyu babu ishbar ka ashirwaad hota h ek chutki sindoor.........."

" Suhagan ke shar ka taj hota ha ek chutki sindoor.........."

" Har aurat ka khawab hota ha ek chutki sindoor........."

And I laugh I apply sindoor woah I look different should I put ghughat also no isn't it too much.

" Are you done?" Abhimanyu yelled from downstairs

" Yes," I said and come out of the room as I was descending the stairs I look at Abhimanyu who is keeping facing from here to there he looks nervous.

I come and stand in front of him.

" Are you nervous?" I asked him he look at me from down to up and his gaze linger on my forehead then he looks back into my eyes.

" Of course not"

" Ok"

" Sir Mr.Singhania car reached at the gate" an employee come and informed us.

" Oh ok," Abhimanyu said like I said clearly nervous.

Three-four cars come and stop in front of the door. The car's door's open and people start to come out. Then a person comes outside in a three-piece suit and from his aura, I can tell he is Mr. Tej Singhania.

I and Abhimanyu both standing at the door of the mansion for his welcome.

He comes and looks at Abhimanyu first.

" Dad," Abhimanyu said.

" Son" he nodded woah no hi no hello not even a hug is Abhimanyu really his son.

Then he looks at me and raises his eyebrow he looks intimidating.

An arm wrap around my waist and pulled me closer to the person.

" Dad meet my wife Samridhi," Abhimanyu said.

And I smile looking at my father in law but he doesn't smile back he nodded and gets inside the mansion.