Chapter 26

Samridhi

He starts coming towards me and I step back bumping into the wall he comes closer and whispers.

" Now who will save you?" he said menacing and I gulped.

He comes even closer and I close my eyes.

" You will get late for your meeting," I said while opening my one eye.

" Don't think you will get away with the stunt you pull I will not spare you" he threatened me before going out of the room.

" I will not spare you," I said mimicking him.
I'm not afraid of him, am I really? no no no, don't get scared of him! Don't get scared of him!

But I have to do something, think fast Samridhi uhmm I will think later right now I'm feeling sleepy so I'm going to sleep. Good night.

"Ting ting ting" the sound of my phone disturb my sleep.

Why does everyone in this world have problem with my sleep?

"Hello," I said angrily.

" Ohh looks like husband and wife had a fight that's why both are in bad mood," Tia said from the other side.

" Shut up Tia," I said while yawning.

" Ok now I will get into point Abhimanyu lost the deal," she said.

" What deal?"

" You are an idiot"

" Shut up I'm not an idiot"

" Then how do you not know about the deal because I'm sure it's you who made him lost the deal"

" One minute so you are saying that the important meeting which you tell me in the morning is about some deal and because of me he lost it " by now I have completely come out of my sleep.

" Yess miss dumbo"

" This calls for a celebration lets go somewhere aj party teri behen degi ( today your sister will give you treat)" I said to her excited.

" Party toh tum tab dogi jab tum jinda bachogi ( you will give a party when you remain alive ) but I don't think that he will let you live after what you do," she scared me.

" Why are you scaring me? "

"Ohhh I'm not scaring you I'm only telling you the truth," she said and cut the call.

Why god, what type of friend did you give me what sin I did in a past life. Instead of being happy with me, she scared me.

Now what will I do idea if he didn't find me then how he would do something to me you are an intelligent Samridhi but where should I go I can't go to my parents home I don't have any place.

Now, who will save you Samridhi......

To hell with everything all I know is that it's my victory and I'm gonna celebrate it.

And I go downstairs into the kitchen as I open the fridge door but I don't find cake inside it now how will I celebrate my victory.

"It's fine let's make a cake," I said excitingly.

But after surfing on youtube for cake recipes I come to know that making cake is not a piece of cake so I dropped the idea.

I again open the door of the fridge for some cold drink but again there is no cold drink. What type of billionaire he is he has nothing in his fridge.

I decided to look around the mansion for someone who could make a cake for me. But then my gaze fell on something and I stop there.

Its a bar