Chapter 47

After two days

Abhimanyu

Singhania industries

I'm missing you Samridhi.

" Abhimanyu" I was deep in my thoughts when Yuvi called me.

There is a man on his knees in front of me and my friends stood behind him.

" He is the one who destroys our computer system," Mahir said.

I get up from my chair and walk towards that man. I grab his collar and make him stand.

" Now tell me whom orders are you following," I asked in a cold tone.

" No one " he replied trembling.

" You won't understand like this " I punched him and he fell to the ground.

" Now tell me who is behind this," I asked him.

" Mr Kapoor" we all looked at him shocked.

" Why," Mahir asked.

" I know why to let's go to Kapoor industries," I said.

Kapoor industries

I open the door of his cabin.

" Son, what are you doing here," he asked as he looked at me.

" Want to talk to you" I sit in front of him.

" I know what you did! "

" I did what son?"

" You destroy our computer system" Yuvi shouted.

" Yuvi relax" I looked back at him.

" Now let's come to the point" looking back at Mr Kapoor.

" I should have understood this before when you get ready to invest in our company when nobody wants to invest but it's my fault how can I forgot that you are a businessman and businessman help someone only when he sees his profit in it"

" What profit are you talking about son?"

" You want me to marry your daughter that's why you help me so when the time comes you will ask me to marry your daughter. You first become my investor but you want to do more favours on me that's why you destroy our computer system so you will become my client too and when you ask me to marry your daughter I don't have any choice but to say yes, Am I right?"

"Right you're really intelligent after all you're the son of Mr Tej Singhania," he said and I smirked.

" But my son if you're forgotten one thing you can't file any complaint against me because if you do who will invest in your project"

" That's my problem, not yours and about a complaint, I already did that so you think about yourself first" I smirked as his face turned pale.

" Now what will happen to your company's reputation Mr Kapoor" I get up from the chair.

" No, you can't do that" I hear him say.

" I can do whatever I want " and close the door behind me.

" Mr Singhania is this true that Mr Kapoor did this" the media start questioning me as I come outside of Kapoor industries.

" Now what will happen to your partnership with him?"

" Who will invest in your project now?"

There were so many questions which media ask me.

" Guys why don't you ask Mr Kapoor about all this," I said and get into my car.