Chapter 13

Samridhi

I have a boyfriend.

After he slept with me.

He said i was a bet from him.

He cheated me.

There he is kissing another girl.

He has no respect for girls.

He just used them. He don't care for anyone but himself.

These things are running inside my mind uncontrollably what is happening I'm not able to understand anything but I know one thing I won't let this marriage happen I won't just watch as my sister life getting destroyed.

" Ting ting ting ting ting"  who is calling me in middle of night?

"Hello?"

"Hii" it was a masculine deep voice

" Who are you? " there is light chuckle on other side.

"How can you forgot me baby?" said in a seductive tone.

I have listen this voice somewhere " you should care baby " it was Abhimanyu.

" Abhimanyu" I whisper.

" Bingo " there is deep masculine laugh.

"Why are you doing this?" I hiss at him.

" Is that a way to talk to your to be husband don't your mom teach you anything"he said.

" Shut up and you should not talk about sanskaar because you don't have any and wait to be husband " I said  with confusion.

" Yes wifey to be husband" he said.

" But you are marrying my sister not me how come I become your wifey " I said to him.

"I'm marrying your sister" he said me or more like himself damnit Mahir he mumbled.

" But I won't let you marry my sister at any cost I love my sister to much I know why you do this because you wanted to take revenge you want to hurt me by hurting my sister but I won't let it happen just wait and watch as I flop you plan " I said confidently.

" Ohh so you love your sister too much to you know marrying your sister is not my plan but now I come to know how much you love her I am going to marry her and make her life hell and you would not be able to do anything ohh this is going to be so much fun" he said while getting excited.

" Bye sweetheart have my dreams" ending the call.

What he meant when he said he was not going to marry my sister but now he will I don't care what he meant or not I only care for my sister that's it I will talk to her tommrow.

Next Day

There is hustle bustle going around house I spotted Ankit and asked what is going on why this all decoration and all.

" Form today the Naina's wedding functions started" Chachiji said.

" But this fast I mean marriage fixed just yesterday..."

" I know this is fast but it's there wish that the marriage happen within this week" Ma said.

" Now don't stand there and watch come here and help me" Ma order me.

" No no bhabhi I will help you. You go and help Naina in getting ready" Chachiji said pointing towards me.

Ohh no this is not nice I have to talk to Naina urgently.

Naina's room

As I entered the room there is my cousins sitting chatting wow relaties come too.

" Samridhi come see all this " Naina said showing me all items which come from her to be sasural ( laws house).

" Bohot bade ghar jaa rahi ha hamari Naina ( she is going to a rich house)" Buaa ji said.

I don't like her not even a bit she always look at materialistic things.

"Samridhi see this saree isn't it beautiful " she said showing me.

" Naina I want to talk to you "

" Look at this necklace"

" It's gorgeous"

" Naina listen"

" And these pair of anklets " I look at the anklets wow it's really beautiful no focus Samridhi you are getting distracted.

" Naina come with me I want to talk to you" taking her hand pulling her with me out of room but Bua ji takes her hand.

" Where are you taking her? "

" I want to talk to her"

" You can talk to her later right now she is getting ready for pooja you also go and make arrangements" she said and close the door on my face.

" Damnit how I'm suppose to talk to her"

" Samridhi come here and do this" Ma said.

As I come to hall I saw there almost all of our relatives present there now if this marriage get cancelled there will be a lot of slander of my family but if this marriage happen my sister life will become hell what im suppose to do.

After sometime Naina come downstairs wearing a saree looking amazing with blush on her cheeks priest instruct her how to do pooja after she done it he wrap a holy thread around her wrist. She is looking so happy how can I snatch her happiness.

At night

I don't know what to do?

" Samridhi what happen? " Naina said entering the room.

" Nothing"

" Look I know something is bothering you so don't lie and tell me" she said and I take a deep breath before telling her.

" Don't do this marriage" she look at me shockingly.

"Your joking hahaha not a nice joke"

"Im serious " taking her hands in mine.

" Abhimanyu is not right for you "

"Wow you know yesterday my Ma said that I am so lucky and many girls would be jealous of me but I don't know that my own sister is jealous of me" she said clapping her hands.

" No Naina I'm not jealous"

" Yes you are after seeing all the things come from my laws house after looking at Abhimanyu pic you realise how lucky I'm and now you want it for yourself as you know your more beautiful than me" she said giving me disgusted looks.

" No Naina it's not like this"

" Then?"

"Abhimanyu is not right for you "

"See your trying to say that I not worthy for him you are more worthy for him"

" No Naina he is not worthy of any girl not me not you not anyone else . He is a man whore who don't care and respect for anyone he is bastard.... "

"Shut up not a word against him and from what proof you are saying this you don't even know him"

" I know him "

"How wait one minute is he your Ex "

"No"

"Then how come your saying this bullshit about him if you don't know him and if you do you betrayed you father trust because our family girls are not allowed to have realtionships "

" Naina please listen it's not like that"

" No you listen to me if you talk against him I will forget that your my sister good night" shutting the door.

How will I make you believe me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hii guys..

If you like it please vote and comment i need your support and share......

Thank you......