Chapter 33

Abhimanyu

After one week

" Get up," Yuvi said and I groaned.

" What happened?" I said sitting up on the bed.

" Your Dad is coming "  instantly my sleep flee away.

" What!" I exclaimed.

" Yes," Mahir said.

" I was waiting for this but I can't go back to Mumbai leaving all this behind," I explained.

" There is only one option remain then" Veer said.

" What? " I asked immediately.

" You go back alone and we will stay here completing our work"

"But"

" It's ok we will do it," everyone said.

" Ok guys take care," I said.

" We will".

So finally I coming back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samridhi

"Mam which colour?" the nail artist ask me.

" This one," I pointed towards the colour.

" You know Abhimanyu's dad is coming back to India," Tia said and I sit up in my chair and a slice of cucumber fell from my eye.

" Mam "

" What Abhimanyu's dad is coming? " I asked Tia sitting back in my place and she placed the piece back.

"Yes"

" But he is not in Mumbai right now"

" So?"

" So does his father know that his son is married?"

" Why do you want to welcome your father in law with arti ki thal on door?" she asked me.

" What should I do I mean the world doesn't know that I'm Abhimanyu's wife I don't know if I should go in front of his father or not?"

" You are staying at your home, right?"

" Right"

" Without any problem?"

" Yes"

" Then why do you want problems in your life? He wants you to meet his dad or not it's his headache not your's, so relax" she said.

" Ya I should relax, " I said and lean back in my chair.

" You know he is the real CEO of Singhania Industries," Tia said.

" What do you mean by real?"

" He is out of India because he wants to expand Singhania industries that's why he keeps Abhimanyu as acting CEO "

" So what's new in this one or another day he is going to be the CEO, not anyone else"

" No you are wrong Mr Singhania is not like that ...."

" Wait wait wait so you're trying to say that he will appoint someone else in place of CEO if he didn't find Abhimanyu capable" I remove the slices of cucumber and shifted in my seat to face her.

" Yes"

"Bullshit" I roll my eyes and lay back on chair.

" No one did that he is his son and rightfully everything belongs to Abhimanyu"

" Someone is getting defensive over her husband"

"Of course not it's just universal truth "

" You know I also don't believe this but from my colleagues, I get to know that...."