Chapter 19

Samridhi

Knock knock

" Whose there" i said.

" Your chachi now open the door" damnit if chachi sees Abhimanyu no no no I have to do something.

" Get out" I said to him.

" From where? " I turned and look here and there. There is glass window I take his hand pulling him with me towards window and ask him to get out after he got out of room. I turned and run towards door to open it but i stop in my track looks in mirror there is bite mark on my neck looking all red I have to cover it. I spotted my dupatta on floor I take it and wrap it around my neck.

" What the hell are you doing who take this much time to open a door" Chachaji said getting inside.

" I come here to warn you Naina is getting ready for marriage your chachaji wants to lock in room till marriage but I don't trust you so come here to told you that I locking this door and now this door will only open in morning" she said and turn around going out of door locking it.

Damnit

After half n hour my room door get open reveling Naina and Ankit. I looked towards them shocked. She come towards me and hug me tight.

" How do you come here?"

" it's not important".

" Ya important is that what will we do now?" Ankit asked me.

" I don't know" whisper defeated.

" We still have time if we want we can caught our train" Ankit said.

" I know but you know that devil's goons is behind us if we try to flee again they will again caught us" I said.

" So what should we do now?" Naina asked.

I can't look at Naina like that she has only one dream which is marriage now only because of me she is here planning to get out of her marriage I know if I don't do something he will marry her and make her life hell its all my fault I slapped him, it should be me who is supposed to be punished not her. I love my sister to much and for her I will happily give my life.

" I have a plan guys"

" What what is it?" both asked.

" You will both go and catch the train"

" And you?"

" I will stay here"

" But everyone will come to know that Naina is missing" Ankit said.

" You don't let me complete my sentence I said I will stay here disguise as Naina"

" But what if someone come to know?"

"Don't worry no one will get to know"

" Once you guys sit in train and get out of mumbai you will message me ok "

" Ok ok I get your plan so your plan is you will wear Naina clothes so no one will get suspicious till we reached station and get into train" Ankit said.

" Right"

"Right"

" Ok so lets execute our plan"

" You both stay here mummy is in my room I will do something to get her out then Samridhi you will come inside" Naina said and we both showed her thumbs up. And we both hide behind the pillar.

After sometime Naina signalled me to come inside.

" Ok I send mummy away now she will not come till I get ready which will take hours "