Chapter 23

Samridhi

Raat mein hi jaagte hain
Yeh gunaahon ke ghar
Inki raahein khole baahein
Jo bhi aaye idhar
Aa haa...

Yeh hai gumraahon ka rasta
Muskaanein jhooti hai
Pehchanein jhooti hai
Rangeeni hai chhayi
Phir bhi hai tanhaayi

"Where are you going," Naina said.

"Somewhere" I replied while applying mascara to my lashes.

" You know what our family is facing and here you are behaving as nothing happened"

"Oh my dear sister you worry too much," I said pinching her cheek.

"Now let me go," I said before grabbing my phone and getting out of the room.

"But where are you going"

" I'm going to make everything alright" I yelled.

I come out of my home and get in the auto. I hope my plan work but what if it didn't work. What if Abhimanyu doesn't trap in my plan there are so many what-ifs but I will do my best to accomplish my plan.

" Mam we reached"

I come out of the auto and looked at the building in front of me.

Singhania industries

As I entered the building I look around wow it's a nice place employee were working, talking.......

" Excuse me mam" someone called me from behind.

" Yes," I turned and look at her.

" Mam do you want something," she asked me politely.

" Yes I want to know where is your CEO's office"

" Mam do you have an appointment" I don't have time for all this.

" Just tell me where is his cabin"

" Mam you can't go without an appointment"

"Book an appointment"

"Mam boss doesn't have time his schedule is busy"

Fine, I will find it myself. I smile at her and turn to leave as I reached the door I looked back at her she is busy with her phone I took this opportunity and run towards the lift once I get inside it I look at her still busy on her phone. Like boss like employee.

" Tring" and I come out of the lift. Aa I looked around there are only a few people. It looks like I come to the right floor. I look around and found a door on which the CEO's office had written.

I go and stand in front of it. I looked at the glycerine bottle in my hand and apply little in my eyes tears are important for genuine acting. Should I knock does it affect my act but I'm not his employee but it is rude to enter someone's else cabin without knocking ahhh why I'm thinking about this he come into my life without knocking and here I'm thinking that should I knock or not.

I open the door and the view which is in front of me is not shocking at all that receptionist said that her boss is busy he doesn't have time here her boss is sitting chatting with a model like a girl who is sitting in front of him I'm sure he is flirting with her. I'm hundred percent sure.

I clear my throat to make my presence known as someone was too busy in someone's eyes to notice anything around. As he was done swimming in her eyes he looks at me first he looked shocked but then smirked at me.

"Look who is here," he said leaning back at his chair.

The girl looks at me jealousy was clearly visible in her eyes.