Chapter 16

Samridhi

I yawn I again don't sleep last night the whole night I and Naina talked about what are going to do and finally, we made a plan so the plan is.......no I won't tell if I tell what suspense will be left.

" Samridhi comes to beta," Ma said to me from downstairs. I was just setting my dupatta.

As I come downstairs everyone is busy in doing settlement as today is Naina's media and tomorrow her marriage I have only one chance to execute my plan and if I fail Abhimanyu can kill me later but first my family will kill me

" Teri shadi ha kya jo itna shaji ha "" Bua ji said taunting me.

( Is it your marriage)

" Why are you saying this?" Chachiji asked.

" Look at her its looks like it's her wedding more than Naina," Bua ji said.

"It's not like that" Ma said and signalled me to go from there. I go to Naina's room.

" Oye Naina are you ready," I said entering the room.

" I don't know I am kind of scared," she said nervously.

" No no no if you behave like this Chachiji will suspect that something is off so trying to behave normally," I said.

" I am trying ok"

" You remember our plan right "

" What if we don't succeed what if we get got caught what will I say to my Ma and Papa," she said already getting scared.

" Shut up will you and now I'm going downstairs you know what to say when someone comes to call you right" I question her.

" That I'm not feeling good and I need some rest" she answers me. I give her a thumbs-up sign before closing the door.

As I come downstairs Chachiji asked me where is Naina.

" Naina said she needs some rest as she was too tired," I said trying my best to sound genuine.

" What happens to her," she said worried now I think my acting skills are good.

" Nothing she said she is just tired"

"Nowadays kids I swear they don't have energy at all "

" What happen why are looking so worried," Ma said joining the conversation.

" Look she is saying that Naina is not feeling well and the Mehendi vali ( henna artist) has already come, now how will her mehndi ki rasam happen," Chachiji said to my ma.

" It can happen in her room" I jump in between giving my suggestion.

" Ya, this is the only option left, " Ma said.

" As you say," Chachiji said agreeing to ma.

Good our plan first step succeeded. Now it's time for step to which is distracting everyone.