Chapter 22: Michelle (fluff and angst)

» heads up «
- angst-
- some swearin o-o

George woke up with a long yawn, turning over to his side to face Clay. George smiled, looking at the blonde's closed eyes. Suddenly, one of Clay's eyes opens. He pulls George in for a long kiss, holding him tightly. "Morning, cupcake," Clay said with a rough, morning voice. "Morning, baby," George responded, brushing some hair out of his face. Clay sat up, stretching his arms out and getting ready for the day. "Aww, your morning hair is so cute!" George smiled brightly. "Eh?! N-No it's not." Clay answered, covering himself with the blanket. George giggled, sitting up and hugging his blanket-covered boyfriend. "Hmph," Clay hummed, "you're way cuter~" George blushed as he hid his crimson face with his hands. "No, I'm n-not." George reddened. "Yeah, yeah. Suuurre." Clay smirked, rolling his eyes. Clay then got up, bent down to stretch some more, giving George a clear view. "C-Clay!!" George squealed as he collapsed face first in the covers. "Hm?~ Pardon me?" Clay teased, slowly getting up again. "Y-You're so annoying.." George said, trying to cover his smile. "How could I live without your smile..?" Clay said soothingly. George was dead at this point. "How are you THIS smooth?!" The brown haired boy chirped. "Not sure what you mean, hun," Clay smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Never mind, idiot." George blushed, rolling his eyes. "Hm, okay then~" Clay winked, "We should pack your stuff now." George nodded, jumping out of the bed. As George was passing by to go wash his face, Clay smacks his tushie. "Hmh- C-Clay?!" George screeched. Clay slowly turned around, whistling. "So rude." George joked, walking into the bathroom and splashing some water on his face. He got dry with a towel that was hanging up. "I'll call the movers, they'll take all the stuff you need over to our place." Clay smiled, "Get dressed so long." George grabbed his hoodie and pants off the floor, putting them on and walking up to Clay. He rested his head on his warm back, closing his eyes. "Movers have been called and paid." Clay smiled. The blonde turned to George, making him fall on his chest. "Pfft.. You're so silly." Clay giggled. "Mmmh." George hummed. Clay rolled his eyes, picking George up and gently placing him on the bed. He got in between George's legs and lay down on his chest. "C-Clay." George blushed. "Mhm?" Clay responded, traveling his hand up George's shirt. "I love you, dummy.." George whispered. "I love you too, sweetheart." Clay kissed George's cheek and got off of him. "Come on, let's start." Clay smiled, holding a thumbs up. "Can you first.. Put on some clothes? It's distracting.." George reddened. "Oopsie!" Clay giggled.

After he got dressed, the two boys started gathering a bunch of things. They made a list and everything. "Ok.. We can leave that, this, and all of those. Seems good!" George smiled. "Mhm!" Clay agreed. Shortly after, the movers arrived. They packed all his stuff in the trucks, ready to get shipped to Orlando. It took them about 4 and half hours.
"Phew.. Well, we're done!" Clay sighed. "Yeah!!" George screamed excitedly, hugging Clay. "You're so adorable.." Clay smiled, squeezing George tightly in his arms. "No you, silly!" George laughed. The younger boy picked up the older, lifting him onto his back. "Come on, let's head back home." Clay smirked. George replied, "Sounds good!" The boys then headed off the airport. They bought their tickets and boarded the plane. George started to get used to planes, Clay made it easier for him. Plus, Clay would hold his hand for the whole flight, making sure he was okay. "Clay?" George muttered. Clay turned to face George, "Yes, cupcake?" George smiled at him, "Could we rather walk home, after the flight?"
Clay pouted, "That sounds like a good idea!" Clay smiled. "Yay!" George cheered, throwing his arms in the air. "Silly bean." Clay giggled.
After another tiring flight of being restless, the duo finally landed. "Oh my god, finally!" Clay groaned, standing up and stretching. "I know right.." George said sleepily. "Come on, sleepyhead." Clay smiled, picking George up. George closed his eyes and fell asleep in Clay's arms. "Aw.." Clay whispered as quietly as possible. The blonde boy carefully carried George out of the plane. He got into the airport and decided to sit down and wait for George to wake up. Clay sat on the blue chair, looking at the sleeping boy. Clay couldn't help but blush. He loved George so much, he couldn't explain it with words. He's been so happy ever since they got together, Clay always wanted to be with George, ever since they first met. There was something special about him. Clay smiled at his thoughts, he couldn't get his beloved George off his mind, nonstop thinking of him.
Eventually, George woke up. "Hi, Clay." George smiled. "O-Oh, hey, Georgie poo.." Clay responded, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Are we gonna go?" George asked. "Yeah! Let's go." Clay smirked, putting George on his feet. The two boys strolled out of the airport to the outside world.

"It's so beautiful out.. The colors are so vibrant! Right, George?" Clay smiled brightly, holding George's hand as they walked. "Oh, I can't see that." George said with a poker face. "W-What? Why?" Clay asked. "I'm colorblind, you idiot." George pouted. "Oops!!" Clay wheezed. "Oh, shut up!" George giggled. The sidewalks weren't too busy, it just had a couple of people.

"Clay! Clay!! It's Michelle, from high school!"

The two boys were confused, then, they saw a blonde haired girl running towards them. She had a pink dress and black shoes on. "Uh, excuse m-" But before Clay could finish his sentence, the woman crashed their lips together. Clay tried pushing her away, but her hold was too tight. George stood there, shell shocked. Tears started to stream down his face, he didn't make any noise, he just cried. When Clay glanced over at him, his heart broke. George started sprinting back to the apartment, tripping over himself. Clay pushed the girl away forcefully, "Michelle!!?" The girl lustfully looked at him. "Yes, darling?~" She smirked. "Michelle.." Clay repeated. "Mhm~? It's been forever since-" Michelle got cut off by Clay, "YOU ARE A FUCKING BASTARD!" Clay pushed Michelle to the ground, making her graze her knee. "W-What..?" Michelle said, hurt. Clay gave her one last horrid glare, before running after George. He flipped her off from behind. "You will be mine.." Michelle smiled.
Clay started running back to the apartment, knowing George would most likely be there.

George grabbed the extra key from under the pot plant, Clay told him it was there over a call. George slammed the door open, covering his eyes with his arm. As he ran to the bedroom, he threw the key on the floor out of anger. When he reached the bedroom door, he twisted the doorknob and ran in. The brown haired boy threw the door closed, locking it behind him. He fell to the ground, back against the door. He cried his eyes out, practically screaming. "He lied!! He lied, he lied, he lied, he lied, he lied!" George repeated over and over again. George felt so dejected, it felt like his whole world was crumbling right in front of him.
That's when he heard a door crash close. "George!" He heard Clay scream. It sounded like he was crying. Well, it's because he was. "George!.." Clay screamed again. George heard the bedroom door get knocked about 8 times. Clay collapsed by the door, his head right up against it. "George.." Clay cried, letting tears fall onto the ground. George hated hearing the pain in Clay's voice, but he didn't want to talk to him, not after what just happened. "George, let me talk with y-you.. Please!" Clay whispered so George could barely hear it. "You don't want to talk with me. Go talk to "Michelle"!!" George sobbed. "Ooh! Michelle!! She's so pretty!! I love her! I love her so much!" George imitated, "J-Just.. Leave me alone, you.. player." George sniffed. It was silent for a bit. You couldn't even hear a pin drop. George then heard a ping from his phone. George looked up to see his phone on the bedroom side table. The saddened boy got up and grabbed his phone, he went back to the door and slid down against it.

"George, let's talk.."

"Argh!!" George slammed his phone on the ground, starting to cry some more. "C-Clay.. Why.." George flung his head back, hitting the door.

"That sounded like it hurt.."

George rolled his eyes and threw his phone onto the bed. George got up and sat down, covering himself in the sheets. "But I love you.." George whispered. Suddenly, his phone started to blow up with messages and calls. George groaned and picked up his phone.

"My Babu! <3"

It read. George stared at it for a bit, then answered the call, muting himself. "George!" Clay screamed. "Can we talk..?" George stayed silent. Then, everything went quiet. Clay wasn't mute, he was just being speechless. George placed the phone on his chest, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

(hiiiii- 1554 words :D makin some angst rn u-u this is like a cliffhanger- so im sorry :') also- this seems quite short- so sorry for that too.. anyways, hope you have a lovely day/night! i'll be writing another skephalo chapter :>)