Epilouge

Zen

2 months later

"Do you want to take Tommy to school or do you want me to do it?" I asked Dawn as she begin to pack a lunch for Tommy.

"I'll take him" she said rubbing my back.

It's been almost a month since granny died and I've barely stepped foot out the house since.

Today was Tommy's first day back to school after Christmas break and I figured today would be the perfect time to leave, but I guess not.

The fact that she died only weeks before Christmas was what hurt me the most. This would've been my first Christmas with something like family again and I couldn't even get that.

I felt like my heart had shattered in my chest, and I couldn't put together the pieces. This death almost hurt me more than mama's.

The only good thing was that Dawn was here now so I could have a shoulder to cry on. It wasn't so bad, but it still hurt.

She didn't take the death as hard as I did, so she did all the heavy lifting around the house, while I mainly just moped around.

"We're about to go." Dawn said, rubbing the side of my arm. She gave me a small hug before walking out the room.

I feel like this death hasn't just been taking a toll on my emotions, but my body too. I was cramping and my back and head were hurting a lot lately, and I've also missed my last period.

I cuddled up in my bed and decided to take a quick nap before Dawn returned. I was really tired even though I had literally woke up like an hour ago.

__

I woke up to a loud banging on the front door and another banging in my head. I groaned in pain and then sat up only to feel more backaches. I hurried to the door only to see it was King.

I slowly opened the door and looked at him. He looked a little less than happy, and he looked like he was about to punch something.

"Hey" he mumbled, pulling me in and kissing my lips. I slowly kissed him back and then pulled away quickly.

I haven't seen him too much this week which was really upsetting.

King was another person that was there in my time of need. He was hurt by the death too, but he put his feelings aside to tend to mine. I felt kind of bad, but he wanted to be all hard and shit so I just let him.

After what happened before my birthday things had been different. We were always kissing and touching and calling each other little pet names. We also had sex again at least twice. We were basically together I would say, but it's more of an understanding than an exclusive thing.

I don't really know if he's seeing anybody else, but I sure hope not, because it would hurt the hell out of me.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked, standing to the side and letting him in.

He huffed before proceeding to tell me about something that Kane messed up with some drug stuff.

I had a hard time listening because this headache was killing me and I was starting to get a bit dizzy.

I was nodding and trying to listen, before I started losing my balance. King caught me before I could fall, but it was scary.

"You straight?" He asked catching me and kissing my forehead.

"I don't know. I haven't been feeling well lately" I admitted.

"Not feeling well like how?" He asked.