Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Zen P.O.V

"What the fuck?" Ian managed to choke out after staring at them for a while. "Watch your damn mouth" His mother slurred. They looked as if they had been drinking all day and were about to come in the house and have sex. The women, who I assumed was his mother, had her dress halfway up her thigh with her straps hanging off. She had on no bra and her hair looked a mess. Her make up was running and her blood red lipstick was smudged. The man had no shirt or undershirt on and just his kaki pants, with his belt unbuckled and his zipper down.

Ian let out a long sigh. "And Ian, what the fuck I tell you about having these bitches in my damn house." the women yelled as if I wasn't there. I wasn't going to lie that kind of hurt but I acted as if I wasn't effected by it. "You better tell her to take her ass home before I do." she spoke loud. Ian's father looked at us both with anger, and Ian looked back at them the same way. "Uhmm, I'm-" I begin to speak, but Ian's mom interrupted me "Ain't nobody tell you, you could talk"

I took a deep breath holding back the tears in my eyes and looked up at Ian. "Get this lil girl out of our face so we can finish what we started." Ian's dad spoke. His facial features were the spitting image of Ian, except an older virgin. Ian had his mother's eyes, and lips though. He took my hand and dragged me upstairs leaving them alone.

As soon as we reached Ian's room I let the tears run freely from my eyes. I was both angry and sad at the same time. Ian put his arm around me and led me to the bed. "My bad about them, they were suppose to be on a business trip, but I guess got back early" I ignored his words and stretched out on his king sized bed. "What did I even do?" I whispered "You didn't do anything, they're just stupid and drunk as fuck." I nodded my head and lay my head on the pillow.

"Do you want me to take you home?" Ian asked in a low tone. I looked over at his clock to see it was now 7PM and I didn't even feel like going home. "I guess" I said in a sad tone. "Zen, you know you can stay here if you want, fuck them" He said sitting at the head of the bed. "I don't want to be in the way though, and did you hear what the hell they said, I'm scared to stay here" I tried to joke. "Well I'm not taking you home so you better stay your ass in this bed" I chuckled and got under the covers.

"Good, I ain't want to go no where anyway." I admitted, starting to feel a little better. Ian shook his head and got up to go to the bathroom. I reached over to his night stand and grabbed his remote and turned the TV on. I begin searching for something to watch when I heard the shower water run. The door opened revealing a shirtless Ian. I bit my bottom lip. He was sexy as hell. His set off abs were perfect and he had a small tattoo on his breast. I crossed my legs feeling the juices begin to flow.

He walked over to his closet and opened a drawer on one of the sides. and pulled out a pair of boxers, and a pair of pajama pants. He turned to me seeing the look in my eyes and smirked. I quickly turned my attention back to the TV and ignored him as he walked back into the bathroom. I couldn't help but think of Ian that way,he was doing all this shit on purpose. I put it to the back of my head and turned my attention to the movie Love and Basketball that was playing on the TV.

I watched it for about 30 minutes when Ian came out with his pajama pants on. and got on the other side of me in the bed. I looked over at his body. His body glisted still a little damp. "I usually don't sleep with pants on but, I figured you wasn't ready for the D yet." I laughed and punched him in the arm "Well put on a damn shirt" I said still laughing. He put the covers over the lower half of his body and said "You and me both know that you don't want that" which was right. I shook my head and turned my attention back to the TV.

When the movie was over, Ian and I were still wide awake. I was a little uncomfortable, so I begin to shift in my seat. "You want me to get you a T-shirt?" he asked noticing my movements. He walked over to his closet again and pulled out a Polo T-shirt and a pair of boxers. "You can take a shower and put these own. I don't have any panties" he laughed "but your ass so big, I'm sure they can fit these" He said holding the boxers up again. I stuck my tongue out at him, got up, grabbed the clothes, and walked into the bathroom