Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Ian P.O.V

We crashed into my room and kicked our shoes off still kissing. I bit her bottom lip asking for entrance, and she happily let me in. I wrapped my arms around her small waist. Our tongues fought for dominance as we walked slowly to the bed. Her small petite hands ran through my curly black hair. We swapped saliva until we made it to the bed. I could still taste the minty goodness of her mouth when she let go of me and fell backwards on to my king size bed. I crawled on the top of her slowly taking off her tank top with ease. I left a trail of kisses from the top of her stomach to her navel making her back arch a little.

I unbuttoned her shorts and slid them off leaving her in only her underwear. She was so beautiful, she had the body of a goddess. I couldn't stop staring. She helped me take off my shirt and threw it on the floor. I looked her into her deep brown eyes and went to undo her bra. She quickly pulled it off for me exposing her perky caramel breast to me. I took one nipple in my mouth and sucked it making her let out a soft cute moan. I went to the other one and did the same. She slightly pushed my head down giving me motivation to suck harder.

I went back up to her lips and kissed them before going down. I took her lace panties off with nothing but my mouth. I could feel her body begin to tense up. "Relax" I said trying to calm her down. To my surprise she obeyed and let her body be. I put one of her smooth legs on my back giving me full access to her pu*sy. I kissed her tender second pair of lips and slid my tongue inside. She tasted sweet. I moved my tongue around exploring her inside. She continued to let out long moans. I went deeper giving her the pleasure I knew she deserved. I stopped and looked her into her soft brown eyes, she looked as vulnerable as ever. I crawled up to her side. "Why you stop baby?" She whined. I smirked and lie next to her naked body on the bed. She scooted closer into my arms and I rested my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck "Just go to sleep Zen" She turned around and kissed my nose, and then slowly drifted off to sleep

I opened my eyes unhappy that that was just a dream and it was over. I wanted Zen, so much that was having dreams about her. Which wasn't good, but felt right I ain't never had a dream like that about a female. It was almost like I cared about her and her feelings. Now don't get me wrong Zen was most defiantly wifey material, but this shit was getting out of hand.

She was always constantly on my mind and I just wanted to be around her all the time, she just had this hold on me that I wasn't used to with anyone. I looked over at the clock on the side of my bed that read 11:37AM Since it was Saturday morning I picked up my remote, turned on the TV and flickered through the channels.

There was nothing good on so I rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror examining my face and hair noticing that I desperately needed a line up. I walked out the bathroom and over to my closet to see what I would wear today. I decided on a plain v neck, Levi's and my white grape 5's. I grabbed my phone and the keys to the Benz that I rarely drove and walked out to the car.

I drove for about 20 minutes before reaching the barbershop. I killed the engine and walked inside. Immediately I noticed it was packed, but that was never a problem for me. I know Eric got me. Eric was like a brother to me. I told him any and everything. He was like the only nigga I trust. I dapped my cousin Craig and acknowledged everyone before sitting down and waiting patiently. The boys in the barbershop begin talking about what was going on right now in the streets while I silently listened.

"Ian, I'm ready for ya" I heard Eric yell from across the room. As I rose from my seat I heard a few groans and smirked. Ha, Niggas gon hate. I walked to his chair and sat down. He threw the apron over me. As he started up the razor he begin to talk. "So Ian, I been seeing you riding around with a new lil sumn." I chuckled a bit. "Aw, yeah man."
"Aw, you hit yet?" He asked raising and eyebrow.