Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Ian P.O.V

I lay down in bed another day out of school. I've skipped the whole week, just to think about everything that's been going on. I just say fuck it. Even though it's only Wednesday this week has been full of events. I'm so drained from my own problems I don't want to do shit else, especially not be at school. I can't even think straight half the time, all of this is eating me up.

I shifted in my bed and faced the other way. My head was still killing me from yesterday and I just needed sleep. My eyes became heavier until my vision was blurred. I was almost sleep until I heard the loud chime of the doorbell.

Who could even be here right now?

I rolled off the bed and dragged my feet out of my room, through the spacious hallway, and down the long flight of stairs until I reached the foyer. I unlocked the door and opened it to reveal a face that I had grown to despise. A pair of seductive eyes reached mine. "Hey" the petite voice said. "You letting me come in right?" I rolled my eyes and chuckled lightly "Carmen, what the hell are you doing here?"

She pushed me to the side and sashayed into my house, dropping her purse on the foyer table. "I can't come visit my baby?" she said walking up to me. She threw her arms behind my neck and leaned in for a peck on the lips. I quickly dodged my head successfully missing it. Carmen was really testing me.

She slowly planted soft kisses down my neck as her hands traveled my body. I groaned out in pleasure and anger. Her doing barely anything at all had me going. I pushed her off of me. She stumbled back almost loosing her balance.

She quickly caught herself and smacked her lips. "Ian why you playing?" She said moving back towards me. "Chill with that shit and ain't nobody playing, you need to get out" I said pointing to the door. She followed the direction I was pointing to and and rolled her eyes.

"You act like you don't want all this" she said gesturing to her body. I couldn't lie, I did want all that, but in the position I was in with Zen I wasn't taking any risks. Carmen's body features we tempting. Everything from her perky breast to her wide thighs. The things I would do to her.

I shook my head rendering my thoughts. "Forreal, why you ain't at school though" I asked even though I didn't care, I knew she wasn't leaving anytime soon, so I might as well make conversation. Other than the fact that Carmen was trying to get at me, she was a cool person.

"Fuck that, I just wanna chill" she said shrugging her shoulders. She made her way up the stairs and to my room. I decided against putting her out since I wanted some company anyway. As long as she ain't try shit then everything should be cool.

Carmen has been and will always be nothing to me. I have no feelings, besides the occasional sexual feelings for her. I only want Zen, and that's how it's going to stay.

I walked to the kitchen and got a bag of chips and proceeded to my room where Carmen was.

She had immediately made herself comfortable with her shoes off and the changing the channels of the television. I sat on the bed as far away as possible from her and watched her movements. She stopped on a heated episode of Bad Girls Club.

This was going to be a long afternoon.

"Damn do we have to watch another one?" I whined as yet another episode of this stupid show appeared on my TV. The past few hours haven't been that bad. We were just chilling.

"Well we can do something else" she said rubbing my chest with her fore finger. I didn't reject I just let her, it wasn't doing any harm. Not right now at least. I looked at her with a blank expression as she attempted to remove my shirt. "Come on" she whined as I wouldn't budge.

fuck her.

My inner voice took the best of me. I just gave in not thinking about anything. I took my T-shirt off and straddled Carmen, I looked into her lust filled eyes and removed her pants with ease. I threw them to the floor and continued to do the same with her lace panties. This was exactly what she wanted and I was going to give it to her. Once and for all

As long as I've tried and denied it, I couldn't take it anymore. I've wanted her from day one and there was no denying that. Her body was calling me, and I was here to answer. It was wrong, but I couldn't help it. Fuck the consequences

She continued to discard clothes until we were both naked in my bed. Her body was sexy, she wasn't the perfect size, but she was fine as hell. Her very perky, huge breast set up at attention and her plump ass was made her thighs look even better.

I didn't waste anytime, I wrapped up and put my dick at her entrance and shoved all of me in her at once. I didn't want to take it slow and I didn't want to wait anymore. I made my strokes long and hard, not caring about how it felt to her, because it felt damn good to me.

She moaned out in pleasure as I continued. "Fuck me!" she yelled. I kept going harder this time, Her walls clenched on to my dick, and I could feel me about to cum. I sped up my pace, grunting as I went in and out. I finally felt her release, and soon after so did I.

I fell on the other side of her and looked over to see she was sweating bullets. I chuckled to myself as her breath became heavy. "Damn" she finally breathed out taking one last breath. I nodded in agreement. It wasn't the best sex I had had, but it was good, I won't lie.

For most boys Carmen was a dream. Sexy, smart, and no strings attached. Any boy would fucking kill for a bitch like that. Even with all of that Carmen wasn't wifey type though. She was just another hoe. Like all these other hoes out here she had no feelings for nobody. She only thought about herself. I mean she was backstabbing her best friend.

Snapping out of my thoughts I looked over to see Carmen halfway asleep. Hell nah.

"When you leaving?" I asked getting her attention. Her head immediately looked to mine as if she hadn't heard what she said. It had been a good day and I had fun with Carmen, but this shit had to end.

As expected Carmen rolled her eyes, but put her clothes back on without arguing. I watched as she put each piece of clothing on slowly, but surely. She grabbed all her things, and gave me one last look before leaving with a door slam.

I'm sorry that it's been a while since I updated, and I'm sorry that this is really short! But thank you for still reading, I appreciate it. VOTE, COMMENT !