Chapter 25

Chapter 25

You would think that after you have sex for the first time you feel so liberated and grown up, but that shit wasn't true at all. I felt like my thighs were going to just fall off the day after. My inner thighs were the most sore though. I just stayed in bed for the next couple days, not really going anywhere. The first reason was just because I was being lazy, and the other reason was just because I didn't want anybody to see the way I was walking.

The fall was turning into winter and I was going to start online school Monday. I don't really know what to expect, but I'm sure I can manage. There weren't many requirements either. I was just happy that I would get to do my work at my own speed and not rush to get things done. The only thing that I hated was that I was going to miss the rest of my high school experience. I won't get prom, I won't get to walk across the stage and grab my diploma, and all the other senior things that would take place for the rest of the year.. I'm sure it won't be that bad though, I was never one to ponder on things like that.

My music played through my headphones and I nodded my head to the beat. Today was Ian's last day in Phoenix, and he just sent me a text saying he would be here soon. He only stayed for a week, but it was a really good week. Everyday, after that Sunday, he came to check on me and bring me food, and things like that, since I really didn't want to get out of bed. He would stay almost the whole day and watch movies and stuff like that with me. It was nice to have things like they used to be.

Every single chance Ian got he would tell me how much he loved me, and how sorry he was about what happened. He really was trying to make up for what he had done. He got me anything I asked for, waiting on me every hand and foot. And trust me, I did take advantage of it. I was never one to be so needy, but this week I acted just like a pregnant women, except I wasn't mean to him.

"Ian's here!" Tommy called from the living room over my music. I removed my headphones, got up from my bed, and started to the living room. I walked in seeing Ian had brought my sour patch kids and ice tea. I smiled and walked over him throwing my arms around his neck. I planted a small kiss on his lips and mumbled a thank you. He returned the gesture with another kiss, and set the bag and drink down on the coffee table.

"Ewww" Tommy almost yelled. "That's gross Ian, girls have cooties." he continued crossing his arms around his chest. Me and Ian laughed, just like a typical seven year old. Ian knelled down in front of Tommy, so they were eye level. "Your sister doesn't have cooties lil man" He said still chuckling. "All girls have cooties" Tommy said pouting a bit. "That ain't what you gone be saying in a few years lil man, trust me" he said, getting up and wrapping his arm around my waist.

Tommy ran off somewhere to play with his truck obviously ignoring Ian's last statement. I grabbed my things from off the coffee table and led Ian to my room. I sat on the bed, and he remained standing watching me. I opened my bag of candy and popped one in my mouth. "Ian, do you have to leave tomorrow morning? You sure you can't stay one more week?" I whined. I had grown damn near attached at the hip to Ian just this week. Way more than I was before, and I knew he still had that little soft spot for me.

"Baby, you know if I could stay, I would, but I have to start school just like you." I pouted and blew out a long breath before popping another sour patch in my mouth. "I know, but still" I saying still pouting. He walked over to me and sat next to me. "Every chance I get, you know I'll come back" he said stealing a sour patch from my bag and eating it. I nodded, knowing it was true.

"I'm taking you out today though, so start getting dressed" he said rubbing his hands together.

I groaned. It wasn't that I didn't want to be seen with Ian or anything, I just didn't want to go out at the moment. I was way too lazy to go anywhere right now. "Do we have to go somewhere Ian? Can we just stay here and watch movies" I whined. Even though it was the same thing we've been doing all week, it's just been good. If we went out we'd have to deal with other people, and I just didn't feel like dong that.