Chapter 27

A/N: Chapter 27 has been going through some major issues and I know you guys are disappointed that you can't read it, but here's a very in depth summary.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience guys.

__

So after King and Zen kissed King felt that he was only being used as a rebound, because of everything that happened with Ian. However Zen feels that she isn't using him and she is really attracted to him.

Zen continues to express her feelings to King, but only in a sexual manner. Her emotions are still in tact and she keeps them to herself. King continues to reject her in a firm but polite way.

Finally Zen understand the point he is trying to make, but she isn't too happy about it. After the awkward moment is gone they both eat and talk about possible plans for that night.

Eventually King bullies Zen into going to a strip club with him and his friends. Zen agrees because he mentioned that she would be going as his "girl" and not just a friend. King didn't mean much by it, but Zen took it the wrong way.

After, they talked about Zen's 18th birthday and she expressed that she didn't want to do anything, but spend time with family.

Time skip to when Zen is getting ready to leave for the club. She's nervous and skeptical about what she wants to wear, but she finds something quickly.

Before she leaves granny stops her and asks her about Ian and she breaks the news to her about how things didn't work out, and they're both a bit sad about it.

Once Zen gets to King's house she meets with Kane and his girlfriend Erica, who has an attitude and doesn't really like Zen.

They all pile in a car and head to a strip club. Zen meets King's other friends and their girlfriends and they basically drink and have fun.

Zen makes friends with the girls: Candy, Erica, Alexis, and Diamond, and they have a lot of fun.

Zen gets a pretty heated lap dance and then they party for the rest of the time.

When King and Zen return home Zen is completely drunk and delusional to what is going on and comes on to King.

While he is taking a shower she goes in the bathroom and once he comes out and puts his towel on she kisses down his stomach and tells him how sexy he is.

King fights the urge to have sex with her even though it's really hard cause he has feelings for her too. He also didn't want to take advantage of her because she was drunk and didn't know what was going on.

King tends to Zen's drunkness as she sings Why Don't You Love Me drunkenly. Eventually she falls asleep under him and he holds her in her sleep.