Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Ian's P.O.V

I picked up my phone and looked at Carmen's message.

I'm in the back

As I climbed out of bed and walked down the hall I thought about yet another mistake I was about to make. I was about to fuck Carmen. Again. As stupid as it was I needed to. She was a weakness. A weakness that I could get rid of, but just didn't want to.

Once I reached the back door I let her in quickly looking from side to side. I needed to make sure nobody saw. Carmen wasted no time. The minute she stepped in the house she planted small kisses on my neck while letting out quiet moans. I led her upstairs quick as possible without even shutting the back door first.

Her hands never left my body as we moved throughout the house to my bedroom. My mind was blank nothing going through it. It was as if it had been cleared the minute her hands had touched my body.

I shut the bedroom door behind me and let Carmen fall on the bed. She threw her sweats and T-shirt to the floor exposing her crimson and cream lingerie. I licked my lips and ripped the set off of her and threw it to the floor. I begin climbing on top of her as she rubbed her hands down my already bare chest.

"I want you" she whispered in my ear. The three words brought me back to the day at the mall when I first met Carmen. The sexual look in her eyes and the flow of the words that came out of her mouth. It was as if nothing had changed. It had been a month and it was like nothing had changed at all from that night.

I felt her hands now down my shorts lightly gripping my dick. Just as I was about to pull them off the door opened and my head shot towards it.

Zen's dull face appeared behind the door with nothing but hurt in her eyes sending a shower of guilt down my skull. A single tear rolled down her cheek before she bolted out the door. Carmen pushed me off of her with all her force and threw on one of my T-shirts before running after her. I stood to my feet and followed

Zen's P.O.V

Expect the unexpected they say. As soon as I opened the door the sight before me tore me apart. Ian straddling Carmen and Carmen's dirty ass hands down his pants. As I ran down the stairs and out the back door the hot tears stained my face.

"Zen!" two familiar voices called my name. Over and over again.

I kept running ignoring them. I couldn't be here. I couldn't stand there. A pair of strong hands grabbed my arm and pulled me toward them. I looked up at Ian's face. The face I now hated. He gripped my arm and looked dead into my eyes.

"Wait, Zen just li-"

"FUCK YOU" I yelled connecting my hand with his face. I felt my own hand sting from the slap I had just given him. More tears came from my eyes and blurred my vision.

"How could you?" I yelled again. "You are a dumb piece of shit, I fucking hate you!" I continued yelling letting words fly out of my mouth before my mind could react. I couldn't stand the feel of his hand on mine. I snatched away and looked to the right of him.

Carmen stood at his side looking guiltier than I had ever seen her before. False tears coming from her eyes. She had no feelings. A person with feelings wouldn't have done this to anyone. A girl that I used to think was my best friend did this shit to me. The only person that I truly thought was loyal was a backstabbing snake.

"Zen Cal-" she spoke in a whisper. I sent a punch her way and successfully connected with her jaw before she could finish her sentence. She fell to the ground with blood dripping from her mouth. She didn't even deserve to speak.