Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Ian's P.O.V

After Zen left I stood there for what seemed like hours. What just happened? It was all going too fast. I didn't even know what to do next. I had lost the girl that I really wanted to be with. The girl that had actually cared for me and what I did, and how I was. I did this all for what? A hoe. I did this all for a hoe with a nice ass. I've fucked up a lot of shit, but this was by far one of the worst things I've done in my life.

All my life all of my problems have been solved with money, but this could not be solved with money. Shit I don't even know if it can be solved at all. I let out a long sigh and walked back over to the driveway where Carmen was getting up from the ground. As furious I was with her I didn't have a reason to. This was all my fault.

I help her up from the ground and took her back into the house. Once we were in and she was comfortable on the couch I went to the kitchen to get her an ice pack. Zen might be small and look all sweet and inocent, but she got them hands. With one single punch she managed to give Carmen a black eye and a bleeding jaw. I couldn't even believe it myself.

I walked in the living room to find Carmen having a hard time staying awake. I shook her up and handed her the ice pack. "You need to get up." I mumbled startling her a bit. She reluctantly took the ice pack and put it on her face. She looked angry, but in a satisfied way, as if she wanted all this to happen, however she didn't respond.

I sat there for a second and stared at her as she adjusted the ice pack and made herself more comfortable on the couch. I sighed and got up and walked to my room. All the shit I had ever gotten myself into this had to be one of the worst.

I gathered all my things and put them in a pile and then I gathered all of Carmen's things and took them back down stairs with me.

When I made my way back down the stairs to see her in a peaceful sleep. I just stared at a her for a few moments. All I wanted was to pick her up and throw her on my front porch. I just couldn't find it in my heart to be an asshole towards Carmen. I sat her things on the couch across from her and was about to exit the living room.

"Ian, baby?" She groaned lightly.

"What Carmen?" I said through clenched teeth.

"Come lay with me?" she sat up, with a grin painted across her face. What in the hell was wrong with this crazy hoe?

"Carmen, are you serious right now? Do you know what just happened? We can't do this anymore! I am done with you!" I semi-yelled, I wanted Carmen to get this through her head, but she just wasn't understanding anything.

She walked over to me and placed her hand on my chest. "But Ian, with Zen out the way, it can just be me and you." She brushed her lips across mine. Fuck no, this was not about to happen again. I pushed her away, making her stumble a bit.

"Carmen, what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you not care that you just lost your best friend?" She raised her eyebrow at me. All I could do was shake my head. I cut her off before she even had a chance to speak.

"You know what don't even answer that. You ain't nothing but a scandalous hoe, and because of you I just lost the best thing that'll probably ever happen to me. Get your shit and get out. Now." I said pointing to the door I can't believe this shady hoe. I knew Carmen was shady, but this was just too much.

She stood there looking at me like I was crazy. I gave her the same look. Even with that knot and black eye on her face she looked exactly the same "Why are you still here?" I walked over to the front door and opened it, "Get your shit, and get out."