Chapter 10

Chapter 10

One week later

I dangled off of Ian's bed backwards waiting for Ian to come back with my candy. I've been over here a lot lately. Ian hasn't complained though, he always says he likes me over. Dawn's ass doesn't even give a fuck about me unless it's for money so I've been trying to avoid her as much as possible. This bitch just won't stop with all these damn drugs

I've brought most of my things here to Ian's house. And almost everyday this week he picks me up and drops me off at school. I can't thank him enough. I even practically had my own room which was across the hall from Ian's. Ian's parents aren't even here to testify which I am perfectly fine with.

I haven't seen his mother since that day and his father since that night. I haven't officially met him yet, but sometimes Ian mentions him. My phone rang breaking me from my thoughts. I lifted my body up and picked up my cell phone. The caller ID read Carmen. I picked up.

"Hey girl" she exclaimed over the phone.

"Hey Car, what's up?" I asked standing on my feet.

"I ain't seen you in forever" she said laughing.

"Carmen, you just saw me like literally yesterday" I laughed along with her

"Yeah, but you know what I mean, You always with Ian damn give him some breath"

I giggled a little "Fuck you, Carmen"

"I need to meet this nigga"

"Whatever Carmen, meet us at the mall at 4?"

"Okay girl" she said before hanging up.

I was honestly excited for my best friend to meet Ian. I didn't know exactly how it would go but I had kind of a good feeling. After that I heard a heavy knock on the door. "Come innn" I sang. The person turned the knob and Ian slowly walked in.

"I got your stuff" he said holding up a sack with sour patch kids in it. "Yess" I squealed. I ran up to Ian and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and grabbed my bag of candy. "What took you so long?" I asked.

"I couldn't find it I had too go to like 3 stores" he explained plopping down on the bed and removing his shoes. I smiled and sat down next to him.

Since the date Ian and I have been acting the same, but still kissing and shit like that. We weren't together, but it was clear that we didn't want either person seeing anybody else. I hadn't developed deep feelings for him, but I did like him. I don't think neither of us are ready for a relationship. I was just fine with where we were now.

Ian lie back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling with a dead gaze. At that moment I realized that since he had came back he had been acting bothered. "Are you okay?" I asked in a worried tone.

He looked at me and nodded his head slowly. I lie beside him in the same position he was in. "Are you sure?"

he sighed and closed his eyes for a moment almost like he was about to cry, but he didn't. "Nothing damn" he semi-yelled. I looked at him and with a blank stare. I knew something was bothering him, but I just left it alone. I didn't want to seem nosy or anything.

"Are we still going to the mall then? Carmen wants to meet you" I had told him about Carmen multiple times so he already had an idea of who she was and everything. "Yeah", he mumbled. "We can leave in an hour go get dressed."

Ian P.O.V

"We can leave in an hour go get dressed." I said to Zen in a low tone. She nodded and walked out the room. As soon as she closed the door I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my flask filled with the substance I had last. I popped in open and drunk the rest of the contents