Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The next morning I woke up with Ian's hand on the top of my head, and the sound of heavy snoring. I rolled my eyes and stayed still laying down in the bed. I looked over at my clock to check the time. I swear I had a mini heart attack at what my eyes read. It was 10:00 in the morning on a Tuesday. I was two hours late for school, and I'm sure Ian was too.

I shook Ian's unconsious body and called his name time after time. No response. I pushed him off the bed making him fall onto the floor. He groaned in pain and opened his eyes looking my way. I folded my arms and smacked my lips at him. "Ian we're late for school, it's 10 in the morning" He ignored my statement and looked around the room. He stood up rubbing his head. "How did I get here?" he asked looking around my room more "You don't remember?" I asked.

He shook his head and lied back down on the bed. "Uhhh, no what the hell happened last night?" he asked still rubbing his head. I looked at him as if he was crazy. "I'll tell you later, are you going to get up to go to school? Can you give me a ride?" I asked getting up and going through things in my closet. He didn't even seem to care, he just sat there still looking tired. "I can't believe I woke up this late. I missed a whole class and a half already! Was my alarm even on? FUCK" I exclaimed and looked back at Ian who was still laying down.

"Can you GET UP?!" I almost yelled. I couldn't miss school now, my grades were down hill. "Zen, will you calm the fuck down? We ain't going no where." he said in a calm, but annoyed voice."I can't miss school" I semi-yelled. He shrugged and closed his eyes again. I sighed. It was obvious that Ian wasn't going anywhere. Maybe one day wouldn't hurt, it was too late anyway. I just need to do what he said and calm down, there was no point in rushing now.

He groaned in his peaceful state. "Are you okay?" I asked rubbing his shoulder. "Yeah, I just have a damn headache" he groaned again.

"Okay I'll go get you some aspirin" I walked out of my room and shut the door behind me. Before heading to the bathroom I peeked my head into Dawn's room. Her room looked as if it had been untouched for days. I haven't really even seen her since the night she asked be for 200 dollars, which was almost two weeks ago.

I haven't even heard, or gotten a text from her in nine days. I grew a little worried. Even though she's been shit to me, I still cared about for her. She is my sister at the end of the day. I hoped nothing happened to her. I should call her, just to make sure everything was okay later.

I made my way to the kitchen instead of the bathroom. I looked in the refrigerator and grabbed an apple and also a glass cup from the cabinet and filled it with water and ice. I washed the apple off and grabbed a granola bar, before exiting the kitchen. On my way back to my room, I grabbed the bottle of aspirin from the bathroom and walked back in my room, seeing Ian in the exact same state as when I left.

I handed him the glass of water and set the apple, granola bar, and bottle of aspirin down on the nightstand that was part of the bed set that I bought with my last paycheck bonus.

He opened his eyes and happily accepted. I opened the medicine cap bottle and poured two asprins out. "Here" I mumbled placing the pills in his hand. He took the pills while throwing his head back. He drunk half the glass of water and picked the apple up next. I watched as he took a long slow bite. He was sexy, even when he did that.

"You okay" I asked rubbing his arm. "Yeah, I'm good" he mumbled "So what happened last night? Shit, all I remember is we stopped at a gas station, and then I woke up in here."

I sighed and looked at him "Okay, I was on the phone with Carmen and we stopped at a gas station. You didn't even tell me what you went in for you just ignored me and left. I mean I didn't think nothing about it though." He nodded his head listening intently.