Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Zen

"I don't wanna get up" I whined, throwing a pillow at King. It was about noon now and I haven't stepped foot out of King's bed. On the other hand, King had already been up and dressed. He had left while I was still sleep, and now he was back, and trying to get me up.

"Zen get that ass up. You been in my damn bed all day" He said, with a frown on his face. "My head is killing me" I whined again clutching the pillow. My head really was pounding. I had this weird feeling all over my body. I felt weak and tired. I just felt like I could vomit all of his sheets, and then take a nap.

"Take some aspirin and suck it up" He said before exiting the room and walking into the adjoined bathroom. I sighed and ignored his request. The last thing I planned to do today was get up. He could honestly suck my ass.

"Aye don't you gotta start that online school shit today?" King yelled from the bathroom. Even though the door was closed I could still hear him clearly. He was right. I did have to start online school today.

I couldn't even focus on life right now and I have to do some dumb ass school work. I groaned in frustration. "I do. Can you bring me your laptop?" I spoke, attempting to scream. He ignored me and turned on the sink; I'm guessing to wash his hands.

Moments later the door opened and he walked out. He had on a plain T-shirt, grey sweat pants, and some J's. He looked good even when he was in chill mode.

"You ain't doing your shit over here. You going home" he said walking over to me and sitting on the edge of the bed. I shook my head rapidly, only making my headache worse. I was at the point where it felt like there was something beating on my head.

"King, please don't make me get up!" I whined again. I knew I was acting like a baby, but that's actually what I felt like. A baby. A helpless, vulnerable, sick baby.

He sucked his teeth for awhile and looked me dead in my eyes. I poked out my lip, emphasizing the fact that I wanted to stay in his soft and comfortable king sized bed. "Aight Zen. You can stay" he finally gave in.

I win again. That little soft spot he has for me never fails, no matter what crazy shit I do. Trust me, I know me getting drunk was probably the worst thing I've done in a long time. I can't even imagine how I acted. The last thing I want is to act like Ian when he used to drink, and I know if I don't calm the fuck down then that's exactly how I'll end up.

King exited the room and came back with a Macbook in hand. "Here. Be careful, It's been a lil minute since I used it" He said, handing me the laptop.

King grabbed a sweat shirt from out of his neatly organized closet. For a boy King was surprisingly neat. He never missed a beat when it came to laundry, he hung his clothes and folded them, and even made his bed when he woke up, usually.

That was completely rare, but I like that he wasn't a complete pig. It was actually sexy, in a way.

"I'm out." He said leaving the room.

"Wait" I almost shouted, making him stop in his tracks.

"Where are you going? You just got back. You don't want to watch me start my first day?" I asked, kind of disappointed that he was leaving. I really didn't want to be alone at a time like this. I don't know why, but I really wanted King's company, especially since I was starting to develop more feelings for him. I couldn't help getting attached.

He chuckled a bit. "That would be fun ma, but I got shit to handle. I won't be gone long though, and I figured since you ain't going home I'd stop and see how Ms.Rice doing."