Yudhi POV continued .. Part 6

I couldn’t sleep, even though I was tired and need to sleep. I just couldn’t bear the thought of having Karuna downstairs and me upstairs. Maybe I should go and look at her face one more time before she leaves for her home. Everything about her was amazing, her eyes, nose and the way she keeps on pushing back those loose strands of hair. I could spend my entire life , just watching her.

I am sure of some plot against me, but I don’t care, they could do whatever they want, as long as I get to spend some time with her. I was still debating whether to go downstairs and show my face, when I heard more noises coming from downstairs. Looks like more people have arrived and I thought it would be better to wait a little while before I go down. I decided to take a nap for five minutes and then go downstairs to meet my dream girl again.

I slowly opened my eyes and was confused for a few minutes regarding my location. I looked around and tried to register the things around me, when I realized that I was not in my regular bed in India, but at Reena’s house in US. This was my first night here and still not used to the room I was sleeping in. Then I remembered that I need to go downstairs, but I couldn’t hear any sounds in spite of straining my ears. I checked the time and it was two AM in the morning. I was very disappointed again, as Karuna must have left by now. I was fully awake by now and my brain was fully functional once again.

I started going through the events one more time and came up with a barrage of questions but no answers.

Why was Karuna on the same flight as me ?

If she was on the same flight as me, how come she came once again in the evening from Texas ?

How come she didn’t even look at me or recognize me ?

Why did she change from a sexy outfit to a conservative one in the evening.

Maybe she has a twin sister who flew with me in the morning ..

Also what are chances of her getting my side seat in the morning flight.

Her behavior was not normal, as she was over friendly and practically slept on me.

The only thing clear right now is that I am being trapped into something I don’t like. I could have easily gotten into trouble in the flight for misbehaving with a fellow passenger. But also, I am in love with her now. Well, maybe not love, but sure there is lot of physical attraction involved as I can feel the fireworks every time I see or think about her. I don’t think I can fall in love with her as she seems to be a cunning person, trying to lure me into something I am not prepared for.

At least,  she seems to be successful in starting a fire in my loins and now I am suffering from this unknown pain in my chest. I need to get to the bottom of this, to clear this pain and convince myself that she is not worth my time, as I have many more important things to do. I had planned for this whole my life and finally now when I am in US, instead of working on my project, I am thinking about those luscious lips and boobs. Shame on me. I need to fix this.

I decided that I will do whatever it takes to get friendly with Arohi and get all the information regarding Karuna and then find out the best way to deal with her. Since it is still early, I decided to go to sleep and wake up early, to work on Arohi. I didn’t get a chance to talk to her yesterday because of the mystery girl.

By the time I woke up again in the morning, it was 8:00 AM, so I got off the bed and took a quick shower and put on my standard jeans and t-shirt and went downstairs. Judging by the location of noise, looks like everyone were at the dining table eating breakfast.

As I entered to room, my eyes fell on the person sitting at the top of the table and damn .. it was her again. I could feel  the same pain again in my chest and felt as if someone is sucking away all the oxygen from my lungs. I could hear my heartbeat and maybe everyone else too. Her big lovely eyes were following me coming into the room and judging by the look, I could feel the daggers piercing me all over the body. Damn !! she is squeezing my heart on one side and shooting daggers with her eyes. I wish I could evaporate right now and condense on other side of the world. I slowed down and sat quickly in the nearest chair as I didn’t want to lose my balance.

So she is still here. Wow , I need to change my plans.

“Good morning Yudhi !! did you sleep well ?” Arvind and Reena asked at the same time.

“Good morning !! where is Arohi?” I looked around to see if she was in the kitchen.

“What !! she is right there” Reena was pointing to Karuna.

“What! Oh!! I am sorry. Ok !! Oh !!!..I think I got confused her with Karuna” I was trying to recover from the shocking revelation. My dreamgirl is actually Arohi.

The real Arohi .. my dreamgirl…was smirking and trying to cover it from Reena and Arvind.  

I really made a fool of myself. I should have seen it coming. I should have paid more attention yesterday, when the girls landed, instead of spending time in searching for her. I need to quickly gain my footing and confidence.

I lost the first round, actually very badly. I need to deliver some quick blow, so I decided to shoot in the dark.

“Hi Arohi , how r u ? How was your trip from Texas to San Fran ? “ I looked into her eyes.

Looks like that was a hit. It removed the smirk and replaced it with horror for few milliseconds. That was enough for me to realize that Reena and Arvind were not part of the game and that information is very useful right now, as I could use it against her.

“Hmm .. good” she murmured, narrowing her eyes and hoping to shoot me down with her eyes  if she had the power.

Abhi was watching both of us closely, hoping to get some entertainment out of us. I was not sure how much she knew and if she was involved in the game.