Part 18

Yudhi POV

I heard someone screaming, actually pretty close to me. I opened my eyes immediately.

I was looking straight into two beautiful eyes and those lips were so close to my face, I could actually take a bite.

"OMG!!! What is she doing here? Why is she sleeping on me?"

I thought she was in my dreams.

"Wow! She is wearing a saree and is all dressed up. Oh God! She smells so good."

"Damn! No wonder, it felt so real."

I was confused, too many questions.

Why is she in my room, all pretty and dressed up? It's like walking in to a hungry lion's cage. I should have taken full advantage of the situation, that should teach her a lesson, to not mess with me anymore. She tried the same trick on plane and I was stupid to let her go. Next time she tries, she is going to be in real trouble.

"Why is she not moving?"

The door is open and she screamed so loud that the entire city could hear her. I think those are footsteps, someone is coming, probably the entire city and I will be blamed for this situation. I am not even sure what I did to her, though I am sure I didn't go too far.

I quickly lifted her and put her on her feet and stepped back, when her mom,dad and sister burst into my bedroom.

"What happened? Are you guys all right? " her mom was all questions.

Why is she just staring and not answering? My statement wouldn't carry any value, since she is the one who screamed.

"Nothing " she said after an eternity.

"Then why did you scream?" Her mom asked.

"Because I pinched him to wake him up." she said, pointing towards me.

"Then he should scream. Why did you scream?" Reena asked.

"Because he pinched me back " she said with a puppy face.

Ohhh .... anyone would fall for that cute puppy face and with that dress, god she is driving me crazy. I wanted to hug her right there in front of everyone and crush those luscious rosy lips. I just had the chance, but missed it, thinking it was a dream.

"Yudhi, how could you do this on her Indian birthday? You need to make it up to her." That woke me up.

"I am really sorry Auntie, I will make it up to her." I had no choice there.

"Happy birthday Arohi! Many happy returns of the day!" I wished her from a distance. I wanted to shake her hand or hug her, if everyone could vanish for a second, but was not sure I could handle her touch right now.

She looked at me in a cute confusing manner, which I couldn't decode.

"Yudhi, get ready soon. We are going to temple and are meeting some friends, who are interested in Arohi for their son, who is a doctor. Doesn't she look cute in a saree." All were watching my face intently.

I felt like someone slapped me real hard. I didn't say anything because I am sure, I lost my voice and would make a fool of myself. I managed to just stare without any expression and moved my head agreeing to the cute part in her statement.

How could they do this to me? It would be awkward for me to go to the  temple with them, but its too late to back off now. I wish I could tear off that saree and mess up her makeup and hair to make her unpretty. But what about her New Jersey boy friend? Did she dump him for this doctor. I need to find out more.