Arohi POV - Part 13

The next two days were very difficult for me as I was trying to avoid Yudhi. I realized that he was also avoiding me and we hardly saw each other.

Every Friday the whole family goes to club for Gym and sports activities, but this Friday was different, because we now have an additional member in the family - Yudhi. Mom told Yudhi to be home early today, so that we can enroll him into club as additional member of our family.

I thought of not going to Gym today to avoid going with Yudhi, but Kim wanted me to come over, so that we can chat and exercise together. I told mom, " Mom, me and Abhi are going to club early as we are meeting Kim and her sister. I will see you later at club."

"Arohi, you need to take Yudhi with you and get him enrolled. I just got an emergency call from hospital and need to go." she said picking up her car keys.

"My God Mom! can you take him yourself next week please, I will be with my friends." I went behind her pleading.

"No Arohi, Yudhi likes to go to Gym and I have been postponing this daily, so please be a good girl and take care of it. All you need to do is to enroll him and he will be on his own." she started her car and was heading out.

Just then another car came in and Yudhi got out. Reena stopped her car and talked to Yudhi. He suddenly looked up and glanced at me and I understood what mom was telling him, so looks like I was stuck with him for now.

  "We are starting in 15 minutes, so get ready and come downstairs soon, we will wait for you here." I told him as he passed me to go upstairs.

The drive to club was very quiet. As soon as we entered the club, I went straight to the membership desk and filled out the required forms and paid with my credit card. I got Yudhi a temporary pass till his permanent card comes and handed it over to him.

"Abhi, go with Yudhi and show him around." I told her as she made an annoying face at me.

"Common Abhi, please do it for me. We will be in the zumba class, you can join us after dropping him in the gym." I said making my way to the zumba class with Kim and her sister.

We all had a terrific workout and went to the juice bar to get some drinks. We relaxed and chatted for a long time.

"Abhi, go and get Yudhi, we need to leave soon." I told her. She went reluctantly towards the gym looking for him.

"Arohi! come here fast..." she came running back and pulled me towards the gym.

I peeked into the gym area and my blood started boiling. Yudhi was with Nimi and Rimi - twin sisters, high school mates, rich, spoilt and my worst enemies. They have a very bad reputation and were clearly taking advantage of Yudhi. 

"Be cool! breathe hard first, control your anger and deal with it normally." Kim whispered.

"Don't worry, I will take care of it." I said and started walking towards the trio.

I was almost ten feet away"Oh my God Rimi! look who is here ?" Nimi shouted at her sister pointing towards me.

Yudhi was helping Rimi with weights and she was trying to act innocent and try to woo him with her assets. Though I decided not to care about Yudhi, I didn't want him to get into bad company and spoil his reputation. Also I was not sure how Yudhi would react to me meddling into his affairs.

"Looks like you made a new friend." I said coming close to Nimi.

"Yes, he is with us. Do you have a problem with that? I thought you would have run away with some Texas cowboy by now."  she said twisting her mouth sarcastically.

"Ha ha...don't try to be funny. He is my friend and stay from him." I warned her.

"Hah! I don't believe you. Anyway now he is with us and we are going to take care of him. You can leave now and go back to your cave in Texas." she said glaring at me.

"Just watch and see!" I said and stormed towards Yudhi.

Yudhi was not aware of conversation and was still helping Rimi to get her posture straight, when I went over and pulled him away from her.

He got startled and turned around angrily as I yanked him away from her. He realized it was me and looked at me and then at Nimi, who was glaring at me.

For a second I thought he was going to slap me and push me away and insult me in front of my enemies.  I was even surprised by the force I used in pulling him away from Rimi.

I underestimated his strength and was unable to pull him  away and was still trying to get a better grip. When I looked up at him, he stared into my eyes and then like magic his body gave up all resistance and I put my arm through his shoulder and led him away from the twins.

I could hear the sisters screaming behind me, but I didn't care as I hauled my precious cargo away from them.  I felt like I won World war II and that feeling was so awesome,that I wanted to hug and kiss Yudhi for cooperating with me.