Part 36

Arohi POV

Previously..

He pulled me roughly into his arms. "Listen to me. I am giving you thirty days to go and tell your mom the truth. In these thirty days I will do everything to prove that you love me. Anything!! You got it." He almost screamed into my face.

I had no clue what I agreed to, but was sure things were going to get more complicated and realized never to make a deal with anyone when you are a prisoner in their arms. I made a deal with the devil and have to pay for it now. Thirty days felt like a year now.

Current..

I slowly made it to my room like a zombie. I was still confused about the whole thing. I didn't know what I agreed to. Yudhi said he was going to make me love him, but I already love him. I think he is going to make me say the words as I am not willing to say it. I didn't want to admit it to him because it would make things worse and make me feel like I am cheating on Sid.

It is one thing to have a super crush on anyone and other to admit it openly. But what was he planning to do to me to make me admit my love for him - was the question bothering me. He said nothing was off limits, but he won't cross the line - what line was he talking about? He kissed me, even though he was very rough, it was sweet.

Did I wake up a sleeping monster? Is he going to kiss and hug me till I beg him to take me back? It is possible, but I am a very adamant person and hopefully can survive this love torture. I know, I hurt him badly, but sometimes one has to sacrifice for the wellbeing of their family and I am willing to sacrifice my love for the sake of my family, but I cannot ask Yudhi the same.

I have to prove to him, that I am not worthy of him, without causing him too much pain and with time he will forget me and will find someone who can love him more than me and take care of him better than me. I was travelling in unchartered waters here and only future will tell how this thing is going to end for both of us.

I couldn't sleep well and was tossing and turning the whole night. I wanted to go back and ask Yudhi what was he planning to do to make me love him, but late in the night, I realized that I was spending every second thinking about Yudhi and that is what he wanted.

The more I think about him the more he gets closer to my heart and that is what Yudhi wants. I need to concentrate on something else other than Yudhi to get through this. I tried to think about Sid, but every time I imagined his face, Yudhi's face would overwrite it, so I stopped doing that and started thinking about medical journals. That helped and I drifted to sleep.

Next day morning, I woke up and after taking shower was heading downstairs for breakfast. Suddenly I felt Yudhi's deodorant invading my senses. I knew he was rushing to work and was behind me.

Then boom! I almost tripped. He smacked my ass hard and then crossed me whistling. I stood there just watching in awe. Then I looked around slowly to make sure no one else saw it and slowly made it to the breakfast nook. So smacking is also part of the menu now. Even though the burning sensation lasted a few seconds, it felt good.

God! I need to figure a way out of this.

I decided to have a talk with Yudhi as soon as he returned from work. That evening, I was waiting for him, to return from work. As soon as I heard his car in the driveway, I went upstairs and waited for him in his room.

Instead of coming straight to his room, he went around the house talking to everyone. I was getting impatient waiting for him, but he took his sweet time getting to his room.

Finally he entered his room and closed the door, but was surprised to see me there.

"Wow, I didn't know you were hiding here and I was searching for you everywhere like a idiot. So you ready to give up and marry me?"

"No Yudhi, I want to talk you about .."

"BAM!" he smacked my ass again.

"Stop it Yudhi! Behave like a gentleman and stop this rude behavior"

"Ha..till now I did behave like a perfect gentleman with you and it got me nowhere. So forget about it."

"I don't think so. Anyway this behavior does not suit you."

"You don't think so! You have no idea how much I controlled myself on earlier occasions, but you still blamed me, so I am done being the good guy and am letting the beast out."

"When did I blame you?"

"Remember my ring, you took it from me on the day you had college party and put it somewhere on your body and blamed me for it. I could have retrieved it and you even encouraged me to, but I did the right thing and got nothing but blame for it."

"Oh the ring!" I was drunk and probably did it.

"Tell me where did you put the ring and blamed me for it?" He pulled me into his arms.

"I can't ..." I was blushing and cheeks were all red. Dammit! How could I tell him the location?

I tried to hide my face by burying into his chest.

"Ok, let me tell you a story to help you out"

"Hmm" I mumbled.

Once upon a time there was a King and he had a very beautiful daughter. The princess was so beautiful that people from all over the world came to just get a glimpse of her. They thought that her beauty was contagious, one look at her and people felt good about themselves. So when the King was ready to marry her away, he sent invitation to prince's across the world. All came to show their might and claim the hand of the princess. There were many competitions set to narrow the choice to seven prince's and then each one was supposed to spend a day with the princess and then she would make the final choice.

Yudhi then went on describing the competitions and stopped short of naming the final seven contestants. All this time I was in his arms with my face buried in his chest and listening to his story.

"What happened then? Who were the last seven?" I looked up and asked him as he stopped the story.

"I don't know what happened after that." He replied.

"Are you kidding? You need to finish the story." I demanded with a pouty face.

"I can't. My thought process ran out."

"You mean you don't know the story and were just making it up?"

"Yep, I just wanted to hold you as long as possible." He replied smiling.

"You cheat!!" I tried to sound angry but failed.

He claimed my lips and it was slow long kiss. I forgot everything and stuck to him like a leaf offering everything I had.

"Yudhi, dinner time" It was dad's voice and he was knocking on Yudhi's door.

Yudhi released me immediately.

"Will be down in a minute." He shouted back and then signaled me to stay in his room and come out after 2 minutes when the coast was clear.

After two minutes, I checked and then followed him downstairs.

"OMG! that was close. One of these days this is gonna explode in my face."