Arohi POV - Part 14

My joy was short lived. As soon we stepped away from others, Yudhi burst out - "Don't ever do that again."

"What are you saying? I just saved your ass there. You have no idea about those girls. They are gonna chew and throw you out." I shouted back at him trying to control my anger.

"Arohi! I am a big boy and I can take care of myself. I don't need you to jump in and save me from imaginary monsters."

"You have no clue , what you are up against. This is not India, girls here are willing to go to any extent, so better be thankful that I saved you today from lot of trouble."

"Ok, I am saying this again, I can take care of myself and I don't want you to jump in and be a hero. I didn't say anything in there, because I didn't want to make you feel bad in front of others." He spoke angrily, getting close to my face.

"Really! sure, from next time you are on your own. Looks like you were enjoying too much the show the twin sisters were putting out for you. Since they like you so much and said - they are going to take care of you, maybe you should marry one of them or both. I am very sorry for spoiling your fun." I shouted, putting my face barely inches from his face.

"Wow! you don't have to be so angry and sarcastic at them. You also did put up a great show at the airport, walking around in a skimpy outfit that barely covered you. What gives you the right to be angry at other girls, like those twins." - I could feel the hatred in his words.

"Yudhi, from now onwards you mind your own business and I will mine. Also please don't talk to me, one more word from you and I will start hitting you. You are a selfish bastard and a moron for comparing me with those low life twin sisters."

I was seething with anger and literally fuming and wished I slapped him right there for insulting me, but we were very close to Abhi and Kim, who were watching both of us walking towards them with amusement, as they were trying to make out our discussion.

"Are you both Okay!" Kim asked.

"Yes!" I shouted without realizing.

"Cool down baby, why are you shouting at me" Kim shot back.

"Sorry, I am tired, need to go home, see you later Kim."

"Not so fast Arohi, you need to drop me."

"What happened to your sister?"

"She got a call from Roger and dumped me to meet him."

"Ok, get in"

Yudhi got in the back seat with Abhi and me and Kim were in the front. I was still very angry and glanced back a few times to catch his expression in the rear view mirror, but he was acting as nothing happened and was happily browsing on his smartphone. I wanted to take that of his hands and crush it.

I was so distracted that I didn't notice the traffic light turning yellow till the last moment, so pressed the accelerator so hard that the car almost flew through the crossing.

"Zeez! are you going to get us killed today. I didn't even loose my v-card yet.  Anyway what got into you? You are sniping at us and driving like a maniac. Did the twins get under your skin?" Kim said trying to pat me to slow down.

I told her in our sign language that I will talk to her later and not ask me any more questions in the car. Yudhi was still happily clicking away his smart phone and Abhi was watching me and Kim doing the sign language and trying to decode our language.

Soon we reached Kim's house and she looked happy to get away from me and the car. "I will call you later. Bye" I waved as she disappeared into her house.

Rest of the drive was quiet. As soon as we  reached home, I didn't wait for Abhi and Yudhi, but just got down and slammed the car door and did the same with every door till I was behind my bedroom door.

I just wanted to put my hands around his neck and squeeze him till he begs for forgiveness. How dare he says that to me! I know I felt bad wearing that dress and going out in public, but he has no right to comment about it and form a opinion based on just one incident. Also he has no clue about those twins and has no right comparing them to me.

I worked so hard in my life and have always been good to others, but he made me feel so bad about me, that was making me burn from inside. Finally I decided, I should be strong and should not let anyone take me down with their words or deeds. Moreover he knows nothing about me and I hardly know about him, but I am not sure why I felt so bad. Anyway he is on his own  and I won't mind him or talk to him anymore. Also it will be easy to say no to marriage when mom and dad ask me about him.