Epilogue

Arohi's POV

Three years later

I could feel the early morning Sun rays hitting my face, yet I was still thinking to wake up or not. I could feel the emptiness around me as I rolled on the bed end to end. I could feel the anger boiling within me. He ditched me again and went to sleep with her. This is not the first time he did this, yet I keep on hoping he will not repeat the same mistake again and again. I need to take some action else he will continue the same behavior. I was not angry at her, though she is my competition, only at him. It is his weakness for her that keeps him away from me.
I couldn't sleep anymore, so woke up and started pacing the room. I warned him before not to do it again, but he still did it, so should I wait for him to return or go and confront both of them?

I decided to confront them. After brushing my teeth and quick shower, I put on fresh clothes and marched towards my destination.

I stopped in front of the door and hesitated for a few seconds, before barging in.

Damn, both were sleeping peacefully, as if nothing else matters in the world. She was butt naked except for the small piece of underwear covering her ass. He was shirtless and sleeping on his back. She was sprawled on him, with her head on his chest and his hand on her back protectively.

How dare she is sleeping on my husband, while I am sleeping all alone. It should be me sleeping on him and enjoying his warmth and comfort. I went closer to the bed to get a closer look at both of them, when his hand shot out and pulled me onto the bed.

"Yudhi, leave me out of this. You are not supposed to be here. I told you many times. You need to choose me or her."

"Common Arohi, how can you be so jealous of your own daughter, she is not even two. See how cute she looks. Just like you."

"You are spoiling her Yudhi. She needs to sleep on her own. Since she came into our lives, she is ruling us. She has become the queen bee. She rules us while she is awake and I only get to enjoy a few hours after she goes to bed and you are depriving me of that. Look at that smile on her face, she is occupying the entire real estate, not leaving any space to sleep on you." I complained with a pouty face.

"You know, she makes a better pouty face than you" he was smiling. I could see the glow in his eyes when he talks about his daughter.

I put my head on his shoulder and tried to make the best of the available space, when Siri opened her eyes and looked at me.

Immediately her eyes widened with joy and she jumped on me "Mommy...mommy" and hugged me.

I took her in my arms and started kissing her. She is the product of our love and there is no way I can remain mad at her, though she rules us, since she entered our lives.

It was family hug time and all my anger dissolved in seconds as my handsome husband and beautiful daughter drowned me in their hugs and kisses. There is nothing in this world that I wouldn't do to keep this family safe and happy.

**********

Yudhi looked at his wife and daughter sleeping on either side of him and felt overcome with joy and happiness. His life has found a solid anchor and he was looking forward to grow old with them, making sure to make them as happy as he feels in his heart right now.

He still remembers the day he saw Arohi for the first time in the airport preboarding lounge and fell head over heels for her. At that time, she looked so far away from him that he couldn't believe right now, she was on the same bed as him, sleeping on his right shoulder and a mini version of her was sleeping on his left shoulder.

When he first saw her, he was sure it was physical attraction that drew him to her, but as he got to know her better, he fell in love with her and the very idea of loosing her to someone else scared him to death. He was ready to throw in everything he got, to get her back and looking back he was glad he fought and won her back.

The thought itself made him pull Arohi and Siri close to his heart as he tightened his grip on them. Arohi was so much in sync with her husband that she could decode his every emotion, feeling and twitch.

She immediately realized what was going on through his mind and raised her face to look at his moistened eyes, that made her heart melt. She quickly reached up and kissed his face and pulled him into her bosom, reassuring him that she belongs to him forever and nothing can separate them ever again.

They remained in love forever and fulfilled their destiny.

***************

Author's ranting : Love and lust are like two bugs and everyone gets bit by them. However it is important to note that it is normal to get physically attracted to many and lust after them, but it lasts a few seconds or hours or days, but love happens only when one understands the other person fully and is for the long term. Controlling short term lust can result in a successful long term love life.

A/N: Thank you all for reading this story and as requested I added the epilogue. I am planning to write another story 'My billionaire prince' . It is probably going to be a short one, compared to Yudhi, but please make sure to add it to your library. Cheers.

A/N: Dear ... dear friends, Please ... please ... don't forget to leave your comments. Atleast one word .. about how you feel about the book. Thanks again for your support. Cheers.