Part 43

*****Last Chapter - Please vote and comment ****** Don't forget to check out the Epilogue *****

Arohi's POV

I went upstairs slowly to Yudhi's room. I stood in front of his bedroom door and was about to knock to enter his room, but then stopped myself.

I remembered, I am his fiancée now, no need to knock on his door anymore. I can barge in whenever I want. I opened the door slowly and stepped inside. He was still sleeping.

I went closer to his bed and scanned him. This time, I didn't feel guilty running my eyes over his body. His jet black hair, his beautiful eyes and nose, those luscious lips, chiseled jaw bone, hard and wide chest, his eight pack and his long legs. Aah..I am the owner of all these now. Can't wait to take advantage of them, but need to take revenge first. Need to put him through same tension and guilt, I went through.

I slowly got onto the bed and climbed and slept over him in the same position, I woke up today morning. Then I shook him and woke him up.

"Wake up Yudhi...wake up you idiot." He woke up rubbing his eyes and looked at me questioningly.

"What are you doing here?"

"You need to ask that question yourself. You were drunk yesterday night, so I came to take take care of you and you took advantage of me." I tried my best crying face.

"What! No way. I know I was drunk, but I don't remember anything happening."

"How do you know, you were drunk and wouldn't listen to anything I say and you overpowered me. Now you ruined my life." He looked at me in a weird way, still not believing me.

"Are you sure or is this some new game you are playing?"

"Yudhi, why would I lie about something this serious. You are playing with my life here and maybe another one, who knows." I looked at my abdomen to increase the pressure on him.

"What! How can you be so sure?" He looked into my eyes and we stared at each other for thirty seconds until he gave up and then said "Ok, what do you think we should do now? I already told you that I love you, so let's go to your parents and tell the truth and get married."

"What! I am not going to my parents with this. They are going to kill me and I will look bad in everyone's eyes. Our whole life, people will make fun of us, saying, you know they got married because she slept with him. I want us to get married before anyone knows about it."

"You got to be kidding me! You want to get married without telling anyone?" He almost screamed.

I hit him with a pillow. "Keep your voice down. My parents are downstairs. Anyway why are you making it sound like it is my fault, you are one who forced me. This is all because of you. I was all set to marry a billionaire and now I am gonna end up with you." I said making up a very sad face.

He covered himself with a blanket as if he was going back to sleep. I pulled the blanket away.

"What are you doing? " I got serious.

"Trying to go back to sleep, looks like I woke up in a bad dream. Hoping to wake up again and see if things change. "

I started hitting him. "Be serious Yudhi. We are getting married today." That got his attention fully and he sat up straight.

"What today! How is it even possible?"

"We are going to Vegas today and getting married. I am not going to spend another minute with this guilt hanging on me. We will come back and declare to our parents that we love each other and got married. Then we don't have to tell them about yesterday night and if something happens and we become parents, atleast we covered ourselves with marriage." I explained my plan.