Part 26

Reena was trying to call Arohi's cell but didn't get any response.

So she started knocking on Yudhi's door to wake him up and find out about Arohi's situation. They had to catch a flight back to SF in two hours and she couldn't locate either Arohi or Yudhi.

Arohi was in deep sleep and was trying to ignore the knocks on the door. Finally she woke up and opened the door.

"OMG! what are you doing here? Where is Yudhi?" Reena was not expecting Arohi to open the door.

"What mom? Oh! .... Where .. am .. I ?" Arohi was now fully awake and tried to take in the situation she was in.

Reena stepped into the room and looked around but couldn't find Yudhi.

"Do you know where Yudhi is?" Reena asked.

"Hmm ..no" Arohi replied all confused. She looked around and realized she was in Yudhi's room. She immediately checked herself to see if her clothes were intact. Meanwhile Reena also was checking out Arohi to see if anything happened.

"So what time you came yesterday night?"

"I don't remember anything. My head hurts." Arohi sat down on the bed, trying to remember yesterday night events.

"Ok, I will track down Yudhi, meanwhile you get ready. We are heading to the airport and will eat lunch there before our flight."

Arohi went into the bathroom and checked herself thoroughly to make sure nothing happened while she was drunk. While checking herself she found some hard object stuck in her panties. She carefully removed the object and figured that it was Yudhi's ring.

"OMG! Why is his ring stuck inside my panties? What did he try to do? "

She couldn't believe Yudhi took advantage of her and tried to do something. She tried very hard to recollect yesterday night's events, but it resulted in more head pain.

She finally concluded that Yudhi tried to do something and she kicked his ass and he ran away and his ring got stuck in her pants in the process. She was very disappointed and didn't expect that kind of behavior from Yudhi. If he is that interested in her, then he should ask her when she is not drunk and maybe she will agree, but taking advantage of her when she was drunk was below decent human behavior and that made her very angry.

"I need to keep this to myself, as I am not hundred percent sure what happened and should deal with it later. Since I don't remember anything from previous night, I have to get the story from Yudhi and not let him know that I cannot recollect any of yesterday night's events. There is a good chance that Yudhi will make up some story ,as I was drunk and claim innocence," Arohi thought.

Meanwhile Reena was trying to call Yudhi on his cell.

"Hello Auntie" Yudhi answered the phone, looking at the ground, around the park bench.

"Hey Yudhi, what happened yesterday night and where are you now?"

"Nothing serious, Arohi passed out yesterday as she had quite a bit to drink, so I left her in my room and booked another one for rest of the night. I am currently in the park adjacent to the hotel, searching for my ring, I think I lost it somewhere here." Yudhi replied still looking for the ring. He was sure Arohi dropped it around the bench as she didn't have it with her in the room.

"Did Arohi wake up? Can you check her out ?"

"Yep, she is awake now, but still confused and dazed. I don't think she is going to drink again in future. Thanks Yudhi for taking care of her."

"She had quite a few drinks, but she was okay, didn't cause too much trouble."

"Better hurry, we need to go to the airport soon to catch our flight."