Part 17

Mom, dad and Abhi were sitting in the living room and having coffee, when I stepped in front of them, fully dressed in a saree.Mom and Abhi, immediately got up and hugged me. I took their blessings and aashirwad as it was my birthday.

"Wow!! Arohi, you look so great. You did a great job with the Saree. I am so proud of you." My mom started straightening the saree folds.

"Di, you are rocking in that dress. Dad I think we need some security around her. She looks like a Bollywood star. Rahul is gonna get clean bowled in the first meeting itself."

"Hmm...I am not entirely sure if Rahul is the target, but I don't mind any collateral damage."

Still no sign of Yudhi, I wanted to avoid having Yudhi and Rahul meet at the same time, I was meeting Rahul and family. I was hoping he left for office, though it was a long weekend. At the same time I wanted him to see me in a saree and check out his reaction.

"Where is Yudhi?" I asked looking around, unable to keep it down any longer.

"Sleeping" Abhi answered. "Let me wake him up as he is coming to temple with us."

"Let him sleep, I don't think he needs to come with us. Anyway he needs all the rest he can get." I said hoping mom and dad would agree.

"No, don't worry, it would be fine. We are just meeting friends, you don't have to be that shy. Also we are going out for lunch, so I don't want him to be left alone at home. Better wake him up." mom said dismissing my concerns.

"So Di, what is your problem with Yudhi coming to temple?" my sister whispered.

"Hmmm.. because we are meeting with Rahul's family, it would look awkward" I shouted in her ear.

"Di, it would be awkward only if you have any feelings for him. I thought you hated him."

"Hmm...you won't understand, one day you will go through the same issues, then you will remember me" I pulled the big sis experience wool over her eyes.

"Okay whatever ... let me go and wake him up" she said, trying to make her point with her hands, that I am from crazy land.

"No, you don't, I am going to wake him up" I said, stopping her in her tracks.

"Ok, just don't torture him, poor guy came in very late last night."

Hmm...looks like she already developed a soft spot for him.I am the only one waging a lone war with him. Well, it makes sense, they are not in his target zone, so they can be anything they want. I am the one, mom wants him to marry,so he thinks he already has me. He needs to know that he has to work hard to get me. He can win over everyone, but not me. Let him come to the temple and meet his competition, atleast then he will pay more attention to me. Atleast Rahul doesn't have a low opinion about me like Yudhi does, though I knew it was my fault in making him feel like that. But that does not give him right to ignore me.

"A princess needs to be treated like a princess, no matter what she does."

I went up the stairs to his bedroom, holding my saree with one hand, so that I won't trip over it.

I knocked lightly on his door, but there was no response, so I opened the door slowly and entered the room.

He was in deep sleep, sleeping on his stomach, with his face turned towards me.

I couldn't help staring at him and went over his features slowly. Handsome face covered by light stubble, sharp nose, slightly parted lips, well chiseled jaw line, strong arms and shoulders, wide back, narrow waist and a nice round ass.

I felt little bad to wake him up, as he looked so cute sleeping in that position. Wonder what is he dreaming about, probably about some electronic circuits.

I did another do over but went back to the his butt again.

"Shall I slap his ass or pinch his butt, to wake him up? Hmm..no violence, let me poke him instead." I decided and moved closer to bed. I leaned over him and poked him lightly on the other side.

He just murmured something, but didn't budge.

I then poked him harder. He suddenly turned on his back and his arm shot back and tugged my wrist. I lost my balance and fell flat on him. I was now sleeping on him in full body contact. Never in my life I had a full contact with opposite sex and like anything first in life, it was thrilling and at the same time, I was scared of him. Eventhough I was fully clothed, I couldn't feel my body, only my hearbeat and his breathing.

He opened his eyes just a little bit and then closed them again. He opened them the second time murmurred again as if he was in a dream and closed them again, but his hands were on my back pulling me towards him. His breathing became regular again and he went back to sleep.

"What the hell!! he is sleeping, as if I am some baby." I thought. How come he does not feel my weight. It was really insulting.

I couldn't believe I was sleeping on top of him and he was in sound sleep. His lips were just a few inches away and were so tempting, I was afraid, that If I move in any direction I may crash onto his lips. On one hand, I would love to, but I am not sure If I would stop there and that part scared me.

"How can he sleep again after looking at me? He is probably dreaming. Oh God! save me"

Probably his brain didn't register my presence yet. But his hands were well aware of my presence. I couldn't feel my body at all, a kind of paralysis. My brain stopped functioning as his hands started travelling behind my back, all I could do was try to guess the direction of his travelling hands.

His fingers slowly traced my shoulders and then stopped at the base of my neck. From there he travelled down the center of my back. I could feel the sensation of fire and heat travelling slowly down my spine. I tried to shut my mouth as tight as possible to stop any moaning sounds.

He was kind of making wierd patterns while tracing my back. He was playing my back, like a clarinet, with my nerves dancing to his tunes. I dug my fingers into the pillow, trying to support myself, as his fingers reached the base of my spine.

Even though his fingers were touching me through layers of clothing, I could feel the heat of his touch. I wondered what would happen if he touches my bare skin.

I was unable to predict what he would do next, as he was tracing small circles at the base of my back. My body was begging him to follow the trail further, but my brain was scared of the consequences. Suddenly his hands moved down and grabbed my butt and gave my cheeks a gentle squeeze.

My breathing stopped for a second. I thought my eyes would pop out as they expanded with fright and joy. I watched his face and could see a small smile form on his lips.

"How dare he? He is squeezing my butt and smiling at the same time. Is he pretending or really dreaming?"

The smile on his face looked kind of innocent and cute, so I was willing to give him the benefit of doubt.

His hands started their upward journey, this time sliding by my sides instead of the center. The saree was not covering my waist and he was going to get there soon. I clenched my teeth, closed my eyes and shut my mouth tight, ready to bear the powerful electric currents his touch was going to produce.

I tried to squeze myself, so that I can become small, disintegrate and vanish, but it happened. His hands slid onto my waist and the gentle pressure he applied sent lightening and thunder up and down my body and the sweet pain emnating from the core of my body made me scream, inspite of my best efforts to keep my mouth shut.

This time when he opened his eyes, there was a terrified look in his eyes.