Part 39

I entered the room slowly, lifting my saree and walking on my toes, trying to be silent.

Yudhi was sitting on the bed with his back against the bed board and legs sprawled in front of him. He had his laptop on his lap and feet crossed.

Even though he knew I entered the room, he didn't look up at me until I reached closer to the bed. He then looked at me and then raised his eyebrows. His eyes took a moment to scan me, from toes to my head and I must say he was impressed with what he saw as his tongue came out to wet his lips. Seeing the way he was biting on his lower lip and swallowing his saliva, I was sure, I hit the mark.

Gaining confidence, I jumped onto the bed and slept across the bottom of the bed and with my feet dangling in the air.

"What do you want?" He asked me with his eyes on my feet as I kept moving them back and forth.

"Nothing, I am just bored." I winked at him.

"Are you going somewhere?"

"No! What made you think I am going somewhere?"

"You are all dressed up!"

"Can't a girl dress up for just fun?" I asked him with raised eyebrows.

"Well, looks like your intentions are different." He was biting his lower lip again. Everytime he does that I too wanted a piece of that action and see how it tastes.

"You tell me." I moved closer to his feet. He tried to pull his feet in, but I put hand and weight across them.

"You better not do that." He said till trying to pull his feet back, but since he was sitting with laptop on his lap and books around him, he had no chance.

"Why?"

"Remember, you hate my feet. You called them stinky feet." He said raising his eyebrows.

"They were stinky then, but look good to me today." I brought my nose in contact with his feet to prove my point.

"Stop Arohi! I am trying to work here." He said squirming.

"I am just playing with your feet and obviously you don't need them for your work unless your brain is in your feet." I said laughing and mischievously looking into his eyes and still rubbing my nose against his big toe.

"Arohi, please I have sensitive feet and I cannot concentrate on my work."

"Really! How sensitive?" I asked rolling my eyes with a mischievous smile. It made him squirm more.

"You have no idea. Don't mess with me now else you are gonna pay for it."

"Is it so? What you gonna do?" I said and bit his toe. He squirmed for a second unable to pull his feet, but then threw his laptop to a side and lunged for me.

"You woke up the tickle monster and are going to pay for it." He said and went for my feet. I quickly tucked my legs under my saree and balled up my body to protect myself.

"Dammit, where are you hiding your legs" he started poking me.

I tried to squeeze myself into a smaller person, but he pulled me into his lap and then there was silence.

I slowly opened my eyes to see why he stopped and then followed his line of sight and gasped.

OMG! He is looking at my open waist and belly button and before I could do anything, using his arms he straightened me and using his tongue started making circles around it.

First few seconds, I tried to pull him away from getting to my belly button, but as he got closer, I realized, I was actually doing the opposite. With my hands in his hair, I was pushing him towards my belly button.