Part 30

Next day everyone was busy getting ready for their journey to India.

Yudhi didn't get a chance to speak to Arohi. She remained in her room packing and didn't come out till it was time to leave for the airport. Yudhi was loading the car with luggage as he was supposed to drop the family at the airport.

Yudhi tried to make eye contact with her, but Arohi didn't even look at him. She got in the back seat and pushed back on the head rest with her eyes closed.

Yudhi had no choice but to keep on driving. He started wondering if she being aloof was something to do with him. Till then he didn't give it much thought, thinking that Arohi was really not feeling well, but then watching her behavior with him, he felt that she was trying to ignore him and maybe she was acting all weird because she was angry with him.

He tried to think what he did to annoy her, but nothing came to his mind other than she possibly witnessing Kat trying to kiss him. Maybe she knows what happened at Kat's home that night, but that should be a positive thing as he didn't do anything wrong and brought Kat and Roger together. He was sure that she should have all the info by now, as Kim was her best friend and they talk to each other every day.  She should be happy about it. He was trying hard to think if there was anything else she was mad about him, since he arrived from Florida. Lost in thought, he glanced at the rear view mirror and saw Arohi watching him intently and then as soon he looked at her, she turned her face away.

He was now sure, that she was taking some kind of revenge on him, but how is he supposed to solve the issue if she does not communicate with him. Now she is leaving for India and he will see her only after ten days when they meet in Tirupati. Hopefully by then she should calm down and talk to him, he thought.

Arohi felt it was best for her to move as far as possible away from Yudhi, as it will help her to recover. She even decided to keep away from her best friend Kim. She knew Kim was trying to talk to her desperately, but she ignored her calls, as she didn't want to hear any details about Yudhi's encounter with Kat. She would have to deal with Kim after her return from India.

Reena, Arvind and Abhi said goodbye to him before going into the security check area, but Arohi didn't say anything. He was now hundred percent sure that she was mad at him for doing something he has no clue about. He watched them clear the security check and go towards their gate, when Arohi suddenly turned around and looked at him.

Yudhi felt so sad watching her go that he felt a part of his heart missing. Arohi turned around to watch his face for one last time, before she went on vacation and watching Yudhi's sad face, she felt so bad that she wanted run back to him and kiss him all over his face till he smiled again, but then she remembered his betrayal and turned cold again and walked back to her gate behind her parents.

Yudhi's mom Archi, dad and his sister Nimi were at the airport to pick up Reena and family. As soon as Archi saw Reena, she went over and hugged her. Reena introduced Arvind and rest of the family to Yudhi's family.

Nimi and Abhi became instant friends and started chatting about their common interest One Direction. Archi was seeing Arohi for the first time, she immediately hugged her.

"OMG Reena, She is so beautiful. Where have you been hiding her?" Archi asked Reena.

"Hey sorry, Yudhi couldn't come with us, but he will here next week." Reena replied.

"Reena, anyway Yudhi is with you, so you keep him. I will take Arohi.What do you say Arohi?"

Arohi was smiling and she really liked Yudhi's mom as she was being very warm and friendly.

"Sure, you can have her, if you can convince her." She winked at Archi.

Arohi clearly knew what her mom meant and if not for the events of the last week, Archi could have been her mother-in-law and from what she saw, she would have been very happy to have her, as she would take care of her just like her mom.