Prologue

The Jedi have been trying to take care of these sith for years, ever since the first one was discovered, Darth Maul, more and more have shown their faces to the Jedi, and many Jedi lost their lives, and good men, good clones lost their lives for the Jedi. One day, the Jedi found this Planet called 'Earth' and things get weird.

Xxx

The Avengers just finished their battle with Loki's Alien army, and successfully won the fight, and they were close to not making it.

Thor took Loki back to Asgard to face his proper punishments. Thor hasn't shown his face to the Avengers ever since, Tony went back to his home with his daughters and wife, Clint went with his kids and wife back to his little home, along with Natasha.

Steve, Nick Fury, and Banner all stayed at the S.H.I.E.L.D building to do their work, and Banner to do his science.

they all eventually split ways, until a weird encounter was discovered in the Heart of New York City.

Steve and Banner decided to go check it out.

their was multiple space ships but no one in them, Banner started to do his science, to figure out where they came from.

they weren't from this galaxy, Steve pondered which galaxy, they came a long way.

Until to finally saw them, multiple older confused men, and a few girls.