Chapter 4

Padmè, Aayla, and Windu all sat at a table in the Cafè, they saw Nick and Natasha walk over and sat by them. it was silent, No one spoke.

Windu didn't have a good feeling about this, or them, he can't trust them, they just met these people.

they gave them a room, Windu hasn't been able to sleep, he stays awake at night to make sure there is no danger to them or the senator, everyone is always out to get the senator Maybe it was a bad idea to bring her. Windu thought.

"You guys okay?" Natasha asked, Padmè and Aayla nodded, Windu didn't answer. Natasha started to eat her lunch, Windu and Nick stared at each other, glaring. they don't trust each other, Nick doesn't trust any of the Jedi, but out of everyone, Windu has the worst feeling with Nick, thinking he might betray them, Windu isn't so worried, he can kill Nick in one slash.

"i might retire, Padmè and Aayla, you want to come or stay?" Windu asked standing up. "ill come." Aayla said and followed Windu, leaving Padmè.

"are you a Jedi too?" Nick asked Padmè once Windu was out of ear shot.

"no i'm just a senator, i don't have any powers or anything." Padmè said with a sweet gentle smile. Natasha smiled, they got along well during Padmè's stay, Natasha promised to teach Padmè some combat moves today, which is exactly what Natasha is going to do.

"want to go train now Padmè?" Natasha asked once she finished eating "sure." Padmè said standing up and following Natasha to the training room, leaving Nick to think about everything that happened in the past 2 days.

Once they arrive at the training room, Natasha grabs two water bottles, one for her and the other for Padmè.

"pick your weapon." Natasha said cleaning her dagger.

Padmè looked through the weapons, she saw one that caught her eye. "this." Padmè said, Natasha turned around and grew a huge smile that looked like a proud mother getting happy when her child says her first word.

"A dagger, nice choice Padmè. i like daggers, small and easy to use."

3 hours later...

"you are doing amazing, do you usually fight back where you live?" Natasha asked opening her bottle of water. "well, i live in the senate back in Coursant, and i try to keep the peace, but when there is trouble, i'm always ready to fight." Natasha nodded proud with that answer.

"i love me some action" Natasha said, Padmè laughed. "you're very good at fighting, you don't have one scratch." Natasha put her water down and threw Padmè the unopened bottle, she looked over her body. "during real battles i get some scratches, but i'm slippery and fast." Padmè opened her water bottle and took a small fresh sip.

"when i was younger, Master Kenobi, Who you know as Obi-Wan, got kidnapped by a sith, Anakin, who was only a padawan and had almost no experience. he wanted to save Obi-Wan, i went with of course. we ended up getting kidnapped as well, and almost eaten by these monsters, i defeated my monster and all hell broke lose, my back was bloody and scratched up but everyone did it, we all made it. with scratches of course, some of the Jedi lost there lives sadly, but we won the Battle, but the sith got away, Anakin lost his hand, he now has a prosthetic." Padmè explained and put her water bottle down closing the cap.

"what's a sith?" Natasha asked leaning against the wall intrigued.

"a bad Jedi, not really a Jedi, but enemies to us, they have Red lightsabers, that's at least how i tell the difference, Count Dooku, Darth Maul, they are sith, they are determined to destroy the Jedi race." Natasha nodded along, she sighed and got off the wall.