Chapter 30

Padmè didn't look to good, tortured, bloody and bruised, a possible broken bone. no one tells Anakin. Obi-Wan thought, Ahsoka nodded, she heard his thought. Obi-Wan inched closer to Sidious who is sitting at his desk in the senate office where he used to be chancellor, all the senators know he's the sith lord and don't trust him, Padmè was the only one who didn't know, which made it easier to capture her.

Obi-Wan didn't know what to say, the infamous Negotiator lost for words, he kept staring at Padmè in complete shock, how is she even alive in that state?

"what did you do?" Ahsoka asked, speaking what Obi-Wan was thinking.

"every day you didn't arrive, she would take the beating." Sidious said and laughed coldly.

"that isn't right, why put Padmè in the middle of this?" Ahsoka asked, she looked to be on the verge of tears.

"it's only to get you guys up here to save this precious Senator" it was a trap, Obi-Wan knew it the moment he found out Padmè was captured.

"and i know you aren't here alone." Sidious added. oh no! the avengers! he knows. Obi-Wan thought, eyes widening.

Obi-Wan didn't know how to warn them, they knew how to use the force but they weren't experts like the masters, and they don't have powers like Jedi, they are only human, Sidious can take them all out. Maybe except Thor and Loki.

before Obi-Wan could press the red button, a green burst went through the window behind Sidious hitting him making him fly across the room, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka moved out of the way.

Two arrows flew through the window after the green burst hitting Sidious's hands making him stuck to the wall. Sidious screamed in pain.

Thor's hammer came through the window and landed on Sidious, keeping his legs down.

"that works." Ahsoka said shocked, Obi-Wan stared in total amazement. All the avengers flew in through the window landing in front of Padmè protecting her.

"it's over" Tony said landing in front of the other Avengers. "no, no it isn't." Sidious laughed. everyone looked at each other confused, Loki formed a towel and flung it at Sidious and it made itself go around his mouth to mute him. "oh that's much better" Loki smiled. Sidious rolled his eyes.

"we need him to talk Loki" Thor sighed, Loki gave him a look. "what? no. don't we want to kill him?"

"no Loki, at least not yet." Clint said, Loki formed an 'o' with his mouth, then snapped his fingers making the towel disappear.

"now, what are your actual intentions with Padmé?" Ahsoka asked, Sidious laughed. "Why are you laughing?!"

"i wanted Anakin, not a whole army." Sidious said, Obi-Wan ran up to him grabbing his neck tightly, blood started to trickle down his hands.

"why Anakin?!" Obi-Wan growled. Sidious just stared into Obi-Wan's eyes. "Answer me!!"

"i'm sorry" he said sarcastically, everyone exchanged looks.

"why?" Obi-Wan asked, the door busted open and everyone flew against the wall.

once Obi-Wan got a good look at who it was, he was in shock.

"Anakin? why?!" he yelled, Anakin walked over to Sidious taking the arrows out of his hand and used the force to fling the hammer off his legs.

"that's new." Thor mumbled. everyone was stuck against the wall with Anakin's force still holding them.

"Thanks Anakin." Sidious said, Anakin healed Sidious's hands with the holes and turned to face the others.

"i know what i have to do, the Jedi are the ones that caused this war, and i want to stop it." Anakin said, eyes bright yellow, pure hatred in his eyes.