Chapter 21

Anakin stopped where he was, Thor and Tony came down from the sky, Gamora and Nebula got their knives out.

"Father." Nebula said, in a warning tone. Thanos didn't respond, Sidious came out from behind him, he was wearing a jet black cloak, that hid the upper half of his face. "Move, or your friend dies." Sidious said, Anakin felt tears prick at the corner of his eyes, this was the worst mission he's ever done.

"let him go." Thor said, he put his arms out showing that they won't fight. Tony put his hands out charging his blasts.

Steve stomped on Thanos foot and hit his groin, Thanos grunted and let go of Steve, Thor Threw his hammer at Sidious and he went flying back into a tree taking it down, he tried to pick up the hammer and couldn't. Tony shot blasts at Thanos, he deflected it with his gauntlet.

Anakin grabbed his lightsaber and force jumped on Thanos around his neck, he put the saber at his throat and everyone stopped fighting. "give us your gauntlet Thanos." Anakin said, Thanos laughed coldly.

"it's not that easy." Thanos said, in his dark warning voice.

"you killed my best friend! you're lucky i don't take your head right now!!!" Anakin screamed, catching everyone off guard, Nebula and Gamora spared glances.

"daughters." Thanos said, Gamora glared.

Thanos tossed Anakin off of him and into a tree, just using his gauntlet, Anakin groaned getting up, someone came up behind Thanos and blasted him with a huge gun, he fell into a tree taking it down.

"Gamora where were you?" a little raccoon said, Anakin rubbed his eyes, thinking he was dreaming seeing a talking raccoon.

"is that a talking fox?" Thor said, The raccoon glared "i'm a Raccoon, names Rocket." Thor slowly nodded.

"Gamora!" someone else called, he was a human man walking behind Rocket. "Quill? where were you guys!?" Gamora asked, Quill pointed behind him.

"We were in the shop getting supplies." Nebula said, Gamora nodded.

"well you scared us half to death." that was a new voice, a girl who looked to be a human insect.

"i'm mantis." she said cherry to the four new members, Anakin forced a smile, obviously weird out, Thor and Tony stared in disbelief, Steve smiled and shook her hand.

"we found sticks for a fire." a bigger buffer man said, he seemed to not realize Thanos was here with a stuck Sith lord.

"Drax we are currently in the middle of something" Gamora said pointing to Thanos, he was now on his feet glaring.

everyone turned to Thanos, getting ready to fight.

Anakin ignited his lightsaber, Thor got lightning to surround him, keeping his hammer on Sidious so that's less that they have to deal with, Steve and Tony stood on guard.

Gamora grabbed a gun that was on her belt and first threatened Anakin with, Nebula has daggers, Rocket, Quill, and Drax had guns.

Rocket smiled and shot a huge blast at Thanos, he dodged it and made a fist with his gloved hand, everyone levitated choking, Anakin threw his lightsaber penetrating Thanos' leg, he dropped everyone and groaned in pain, Anakin force grabbed his lightsaber and ran up to Thanos, followed by everyone else.

"you're dead!" Anakin yelled and went to strike Thanos, he dodged and got hit with Nebula's dagger, Thor grabbed his hammer freeing Sidious amd threw it at Thanos, he dodged. Steve hit Thanos in the face with his shield causing a huge gash on his face, Steve smiled at his work.

"you-" strike. "killed-" strike "my-" block "best-" dodge "friend!!!" Slice through his stomach, Thanos fell to the ground holding his stomach. everyone stopped fighting.

"grab the glove!" Thor yelled, Tony held his hand stable while Steve tried to pull the glove off with no success. Anakin stood there in shock, not believing what he was seeing. he got Thanos, he got him.

Thor hit Thanos across the face with his hammer, he fell to the ground still awake, Thor thought for sure it would knock him out. Sidious grabbed Anakin and put his red lightsaber at his neck. everyone turned around.

"old man don't." Quill said, Rocket pointed his gun at Sidious.

while everyone was distracted, Thanos got a hold of his glove and hit Steve and Tony off of him, he got up and threw Thor across the Forrest knocking down trees in the process. he grabbed Nebula and Gamora "you're coming with me." he said and started to walk away with the two females fighting against his strong grip.

"Gamora! Nebula!" Rocket yelled, someone new came up and he stretched out his arms to grab Thanos and pull him back, he was a human tree.

"i. am. groot!!" he yelled and pulled Thanos back, Nebula and Gamora got out of his drip. Thor hit Sidious getting Anakin out of his arms. Anakin started to fight with Sidious while the others were busy with Thanos.

everyone stopped fighting, they turned around and saw a bunch of yellow circles, Anakin narrowed his eyes, thinking he was just going insane, he saw that everyone else was staring too, which knew he wasn't going insane.

"need help?" a man ask, he floated through the yellow circle, he had a red cape on, a small beard. "I'm doctor strange, you are?" he asked Anakin, Anakin shook his hand "i'm Anakin Skywalker."

many other people came through the portal. a lot of others. Anakin looked to see hoping his friends
would come through, but he didn't see his friends or Obi-Wan, or Ahsoka. his heart dropped.

"need a lift?" he turned around and saw a gorgeous girl riding a pegasus, she had long brown hair, wearing white, she had a blue cape and a long sword.

"I'm Valkyrie." she said, Anakin smiled "I'm Anakin." she helped him get on top of the horse behind her.

Thanos opened a portal. his alien army coming through, Anakin knew this was going to be one hard battle.

Valkyrie flew her horse over to the alien army killing them in the air, hitting them with her sword, while Anakin stabs them with his lightsaber.

Anakin asked to be on the ground to help his friends, Valkyrie put him on the ground and he went after the army, stabbing them, slicing them in half. Thor would hit them with his lightning destroying multiple of them at a time. Sidious and Thanos sat back enjoying the fight.

Anakin used the force and got the whole group of aliens around him to choke, and he killed them crushed their necks, he force pushed many out of his way. he needed to get to Thanos and Sidious.

before he got to Thanos, he got hit by an alien, he fell back and rubbed his eyes, he looked up and saw the alien about to stab him, he put his hand in front of his face, but the impact never happen. he opened his eyes and put his hand down.

he saw a blue lightsaber, blonde hair, a tan tunic. the man looked over his shoulder, he saw blue eyes and a blonde beard.

Obi-Wan.