Chapter 24

"You ran to father Thor? you couldn't ask me yourself?" Loki growled, Thor didn't respond and stared back at Loki, saying sorry with only his eyes.

"it is none of your guys concern, i will be leaving." Loki turned around, but Odin's voice stopped him.

"until you say, you are not to see Anakin." Loki stopped, back still turned. Thor noticed Loki's hands clench tightly in anger, concealing his anger.

"you can't do that." Loki said in a deep warning tone, Odin stood up.

"oh but i can." Loki snapped around to glare at Odin. if looks could kill.

"you can't keep me away from him!" Loki snapped, Odin's eye widened, his suspension true.

"then tell me son, why are you so protective of this man?" Loki growled, brows furrowing in anger.

"It's none of your concern old man!" Odin stepped down the stairs that led up to the Throne.

"You aren't to see Anakin, until i know your intentions with him" Loki's eyes widened, realization slowly hitting him.

"you think i'll hurt him? never!" Loki yelled, Thor started to fidget with his hands.

"i never said that Loki." Odin said in a calm voice, Loki turned around "i'm leaving."

"Loki!" Odin yelled after him, Loki kept walking, ignoring him.

"find out his intentions." Odin ordered Thor.

"Yes father." Thor said softly and walked out of the Throne room.

xxx

Obi-Wan got another call from Ahsoka on his comm link, he answered worriedly. "Ahsoka?" Obi-Wan asked, Ahsoka worried voice sounded over the comm link.

"Sidious. he's back. and stronger."

"can you handle him?" Obi-Wan asked, Anxiety hitting him hard.

"we should be able to Master, don't worry. i just thought i should tell you." Ahsoka said, her voice shown pure worry, Obi-Wan could sense it over the Comm.

"be safe Ahsoka." Obi-Wan said softly, Ahsoka said she will and the comm hung up, Obi-Wan wished to be able to help, but he isn't leaving his former padawan in an unknown palace alone, with no one he knows.

Obi-Wan hasn't left his side, other than sleep in Loki's chambers, but whenever he left, his only thought on his mind was Anakin, the little innocent boy he met in tatooine when he was a padawan himself, the little boy who loves to make inventions. the little boy who dreamed to be a Jedi.

The little boy who wanted to free the slaves.

"your mother would be so proud." Obi-Wan mumbled, he stared at Anakin's sleeping face hoping for an sign he's okay, but knowing full well that Anakin won't respond.

"Qui-Gon would be so proud." He Said, again no response.

"i'm proud of you Ani." He finally said, he realized he never says how proud he is of Anakin, he's always proud of Anakin, yes he's reckless, but for a good reason, to save Obi-Wan and the other Masters, to make sure they win the fight.

"i'm always proud of you Ani, i know i never say it, but i am. you're reckless, but that's what i like about you, you are determined, fearless. strong. you're like my brother. no. you are my brother Ani." Obi-Wan said, he felt tears prick the corner of his eyes. Anakin didn't move, didn't open his eyes. didn't talk.

Loki walked in and Obi-Wan turned around, sadness in his eyes. "sleeping still?" he asked, Obi-Wan nodded, Loki went to the other side of the bed and grabbed Anakin's robotic hand and held it.