Chapter 19

"What?!" Anakin yelled, he was talking to one of the masters over his comm link. Thanos and Sidious were leaving to go to earth today, and Anakin needed to find a way to stop them.

"Okay Master." Anakin sighed, then hung up.

"who was that?" Steve asked, Anakin took his comm link off his wrist and on the table. "Master Ki-Adu-Mundi, he was telling me about Sidious and Thanos leaving for earth, we need to stop them." Steve and Tony looked at each other.

"Obi-Wan died for us, by Thanos' hand, what makes you think we can stop them?" Tony asked, Anakin scrunched his nose up in anger, at the mention of his master's name. it was so silent, the only sound was the hammer being thrown in the air and caught by Thor.

No one said anything, Thor broke the silence by quietly saying "I need to go to Asgard, anyone want to come?"

Tony, Steve, and Anakin looked at Thor like he's crazy.

"come on, i just need to talk to Father, and maybe we can get an army?" Anakin nodded agreeing, soon enough Tony and Steve agreed, and they walked outside of the temple.

"let's hope Heimdall didn't get dusted." Thor mumbled.

"HEIMDALL, OPEN THE BIFROST." Thor's booming voice yelled, echoing the city. Tony, Steve, Anakin, and Thor got engulfed by this rainbow that surrounded them. Tony, Steve and Anakin were in love with the space scenery that was around them.

they landed on this golden platform thing, Anakin, Tony and Steve tumbled over, Thor stood perfectly fine.

They saw this man in gold, holding a big sword, staring at them intensely.

"hi?" Tony questioned once he was settled on his feet.

"welcome to Asgard." he man said

Anakin cocked a brow "who are you?" he dusted off his black tunic and fixed his black glove.

"Heimdall, protector of the BiFrost." he said, Anakin made an 'o' with his mouth and continued to straighten his tunic.

"Heimdall, where's father?" Thor asked, he pointed to the palace "is he okay?" Heimdall nodded. Thor grabbed Steve, Tony grabbed Anakin and they flew across the rainbow bridge to the palace.

Once they get there, Anakin tumbles again, he glared at Tony for going so fast, Steve gets off Thor and looks around in awe at the golden city. Steve walks forward and smiles, he never believed he will be in Asgard.

"Son." Thor turned around and saw Odin with a smile "Oh father your safe!" Thor said and embraced him tightly. "Father, this is Anakin, Tony, and Steve, my friends." Odin narrowed his eye "Mortals?"

Thor shook his head "well kinda, Anakin isn't a mortal, Tony and Steve are." Odin nodded.

"where is your brother Thor?" Odin asked, he got closer to Thor. Thor's eyes widened then he looked down in submission.

"Thanos, he's back, he snapped, half of the population gone. including Loki." Odin's eye widened, bigger than his right eyepatch.

"No, not my son." Odin mumbled, Thor nodded. "do you know anything in how to get them back?" Thor asked, Odin waved his hand signaling them to follow.

Odin led them to the giant library in the palace, Thor felt tears coming, this was Loki's favorite, his desk was still there with his books.

Odin grabbed a book a dusted it off, blowing at it and put it down on the table, He was far from Loki's desk, he didn't want the memories.

"this." Odin said, he opened and flipped a few pages.

"re-snapping, but he can't do it, if he snaps again all population gone, but if you get that gauntlet off, and you snap, it will bring your friends back." Thor sighed, there was no way in hell he can get that gauntlet off Thanos, it's like his baby to him.