Chapter 13

3rd Person POV:

Loki gasped as he saw the terrifying blue flash in her eyes then disappear, he tried to push Ahsoka off but she only got stronger. When he tried to push as her stomach to get her off, Ahsoka sliced Loki's arm, not to deep but enough to hurt and burn.

"Ahsoka this isn't you, fight it!" Loki yelled, Ahsoka stared, not responding. She then put her lightsaber closer to Loki's neck, this time making it burn.

"ahh! Ahsoka!" Loki yelled, she has this mischievous smirk on her face. She had her knee between Loki's legs pushing up, making him cringe and limp from the pressure on his groin area. Ahsoka pushed more on her lightsaber, as soon as she broke the skin on his neck she gets hit with lightning and she flew across the hall and into a wall, Thor runs up to Loki checking if he's okay.

"Brother are you alright?" Thor asked, Loki heard a faint 'suit up' come from Steve, before everything went back.

Thor softly layed Loki on the floor, making sure he's safe from the battle, he was breathing evenly, Thor didn't panic much.

he ran into battle, his eyes were filled with lightning, his fingers all the way up his arm swirled with lightning. Tony dodged an attack from Ahsoka's lightsaber, and Thor watched as she force pushed both Obi-Wan and Anakin against the wall at the end of the hallway. Steve, Clint, and Natasha couldn't get remotely close to Ahsoka, she was small and slippery. Bruce couldn't get mad, his injury still taking effect on him.

Ahsoka seemed beyond angry, Thor saw as Ahsoka was on the verge of decapitating his brother, that's not Ahsoka. Thanos.

is Thanos couldn't get the sith, he got the Jedi. the little padawan who is still learning, which makes everything easy for him.

Thor ran into battle and threw his hammer at Ahsoka, she tried to swipe at it but it hit her and smashed her against the wall, keeping her still even when she tried to move it. Thor walked up to Ahsoka, still with lightning all over him.

"Thanos." he said, Ahsoka looked into Thor's eyes, and flashed a blue.

"Thor." She, or he, said. Ahsoka struggled more and then her eyes went back to normal, she grabbed the handle to the hammer and tried to move it.

"Thor! get this hammer off me!" she yelled, Thor then realized it was truly Ahsoka, so he called the hammer back to his hand and waited on guard incase she changed back.

her voice was back to normal, high and cheery, not deep and angry.

"Ahsoka? is that you?" Anakin asked, helping Obi-Wan up from the ground. Ahsoka rubbed her head and nodded "i saw everything happening, but i couldn't control my own body, i felt stuck." she explained, tears welling up in her eyes, she then turned her head and saw Loki on the ground, bloody and unconscious.

"LOKI!" she yelled, she got up fast and stumbled over to him, the tears are now free falling. she tried to wake him up, but he wasn't moving, until she saw the cut in his throat.

"WE NEED TO GET HIM SOME HELP." Ahsoka yelled crying, Thor ran over, now seizing his lightning, and picked Loki up bridal style and started to walk to the infirmary.

"we need you to go inside a cell Ahsoka." Obi-Wan said softly, barely able to get it out. "what- i- no!" Ahsoka protested, she then looked at Anakin to try and get him to help her, he agreed with Obi-Wan.

"Ahsoka, we have no idea when you'll break again and try to kill us, you are being mind controlled just like Maul was, it's nothing against you." Obi-Wan explained, she didn't respond and looked down at her feet in defeat. Obi-Wan walked up to her and took her lightsabers, then grabbed her arms and walked her into an empty cell, next to Maul's, and locked her in.