Chapter 23

Obi-Wan fell asleep against the counter, he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer. he wished when he woke up he saw Anakin awake and feeling okay, but he knows it's to early for Anakin to awake from his coma, but he hopes he will soon.

he woke up to the door opening, he saw Loki and Thor walk through. "we will watch him, go get some rest, you can use my chambers." Loki said, Obi-Wan stood up "thank you." then walked out, he remembers where they were, briefly, Loki showed him when they arrived. his memory the only think helping him right now.

he got stopped in the hall.

"hey you!" he rubbed his eyes and saw the small petite girl from the feast. Sigyn.

"yes?" Obi-Wan asked, a little irritated at her from hearing Loki's story.

"we should go for a walk to the garden. my favorite place." She said, Obi-Wan yawned "i'm exhausted, maybe later." he tried to walk by her and she stopped him.

"it won't be long, promise." she said, she changed her dress, it was now a dark green, long and flowing with long sleeves and a cape hanging behind her.

"Sigyn, i'm exhausted, i get no sleep at all. later." Obi-Wan said, a little more firmly this time.

"but you are so handsome, i cant resist." She said, and trailed her index finger along Obi-Wan's jaw. He backed away from her.

"not interested, see you around." then he quickly walked away before she could respond.

he found his way to Loki's chambers, he opened the door, it was pretty big and roomy. the bed was a king sized bed, golden bedding, the room was gold decorated with green, and a balcony, Obi-Wan wished his quarters at the temple were this big and amazing, he was in awe.

he layed down in the bed, as soon as he layed his head down sleep overtook him.

xxx

"Will Anakin live?" Loki asked sitting by the side of the medical table where Anakin is laying, Thor shrugged, he was busy looking at the medical papers for Anakin.

"he will wake from the coma, our technology won't let him die." Thor said, Loki didn't respond. Thor put the papers down and sighed, he sat in the chair where Obi-Wan was.

"Damn, how did Obi-Wan sit in this chair? it's uncomfortable." Thor said, Loki snickered "he'll do anything to stay by Anakin's side." Thor agreed.

Loki didn't take his eyes off Anakin, he felt for Anakin, felt his pain, he related to him. he wasn't the type to make friends or talk to anyone other than Thor or anyone at the Asgard. but Anakin is different, he had so much pain in his life, Loki related, Loki doesn't want anything to happen to Anakin, and nothing will happen to Anakin while Loki is around. 

Thor sat in the chair watching, waiting for the nurses to come do their normal check ups, and tell them the update.

a nurse came in a few minutes later, she did her normal check ups, and checked his vitals, saying he is healthy, but there is a possibility that he won't wake up. they have him on heavy machinery.

"his breathing is even, his vitals are normal, same with his blood pressure, but he's still in a coma, i don't understand." The nurse said, Thor and Loki stood up.

"so you have no idea if he will wake?" Loki asked, The nurse shook her head sadly. "I'm sorry Prince Loki." she said, she grabbed her bag and said her goodbyes and walked out.

Loki kneeled back down beside Anakin's bed, Thor watched him in awe, Loki was never this worried whenever someone got hurt, unless he really cares about them. Thor smiled at the thought, Loki has changed, really changed, and Thor is so proud of him. he isnt the evil master mind that tried to conquer new york anymore. he's a new person, he saved Anakin multiple times during battle, Thor secretly watched. he was protecting Anakin, but why? Loki didn't leave his side when Anakin collapsed.