Chapter 20

Back at the Jedi Temple, Thor paced back and fourth, they read that book over and over again, reading the notes Loki took, some of it didn't even make sense, it said possible death. Which means there is a possibility that whoever snaps, won't die, but get severely hurt. Thor has no idea who should do it, Tony has his armor which he can program to take the stones, but Thor is capable of doing it, anyone is. it's strength that is the problem.

Anakin feels like he's going insane, hearing Obi-Wan's voice in his head. Obi-Wan is dead, he watched him die, he held him and watched him take his last breath, he thinks he may be going insane, or that Obi-Wan is truly talking to him, and that he learned how to live in the after life, a force ghost like Qui-Gon.

Tony kept the book in hand, he didn't stop reading it since they got back, which was about 4 hours ago. Loki mentioned what each stone can do, maybe if they get one stone, that gives them time to fight Thanos and he won't snap. but Tony thinks that's a terrible and risky idea.

Steve sat on the couch thinking, he was wondering who should be the one to snap mad bring everyone back. He thinks either Thor or Tony, they are strong, and Tony has the right armor, so does Thor.

"how are you feeling?" Thor asked Anakin, he was sitting at the table, caff cup in hand, he was staring off in the distance.

"okay i guess." Anakin hummed, Thor sat across from Anakin. "i miss him."

"i know, i know how you feel Anakin." Anakin looked at Thor from his cup. "i lost my mother, i watched it happen." Anakin's eyes turned to sorrow and pity.

"funny, so did i, she died in my arms." Thor chuckled "we have a lot in common." Anakin twirled a finger over the rim of his cup sadly.

"guys, i think i have something." Tony said putting a finger on his chin.

"What is it?" Steve asked catching his attention, Thor and Anakin looks over at Tony whos behind the couch, brows furrowed.

"it's a regular glove, if we can just restrain him, we can pull it off easily, Anakin, you have a glove, mind role playing?" Tony asked, Anakin's eyes widened, his hand was metal and robotic, and the avengers had no idea, he felt embarrassed by it, which is why he always has the glove on.

"no sorry, i never take this glove off, unless i shower but that's common sense." Tony and Steve cocked their heads.

"is it like a special glove someone gave you before they.." Tony asked and did a hand motion to his neck like a knife.

"pfft no." Thor leaned back in his chair interested.

Anakin closed his eyes tightly, he took the glove abs slowly slid it off, he heard a few gasps around the room.

"robotic hand? awesome!" Tony said, Anakin forced a smile and opened his eyes, he flexed his hand a few times, the metal making a screeching noise.

"i lost my hand saving... Obi-Wan." Anakin said, Obi-Wan's name was hard to say, Anakin doesn't like whenever his name is mentioned, by him or anyone. his heart still aches for him.

"what happened?" Steve asked softly, Anakin sighed.

"i was only a padawan, we were on a mission on geonosis. we were fighting a sith named Count Dooku, he hurt Obi-Wan, cutting his leg and arm, he fell to the ground not able to move, he went to finish Obi-Wan off and i jumped to action, blocking the attack, Obi-Wan handed me his lightsaber so i can have two, and while we were staring in each other's eyes, lightsaber to lightsaber, his saver slid down and cut my arm. sliced it off cleanly. and kicked me over to Obi-Wan, i layed with him in pain, then he fought Master Yoda for a few seconds then fled, like the coward he is, i ended up killing him a few years later." He explained, Thor, Tony, and Steve listened in shock.