Chapter 27

"YOU CANT!" Loki yelled, he punched the wall making an indent in the gold.

"Loki calm down!" Thor yelled putting his hands out to calm him.

"calm down!? CALM DOWN?! you want to kill him!!" Loki snapped, he threw a green burst at Thor sending him back into the wall behind him.

Odin stood up slamming his staff down "enough!" He glared at Loki, Thor got up grunting. "we have no other Choice Son."

"really? maybe you could wait old man, you were always so impatient!" Loki Growled getting ready to hit Odin like he did Thor.

"Loki. it's been months." Odin said, calmness in his voice. "besides, he's beaten up, and even if he did wake, he would suffer from trauma."

Loki grunted, he glared daggers at Odin. "he squeezed my hand, he's responsive." Odin's eyes widened a fraction.

"why didn't you tell me?"

"maybe because you 1. wouldn't believe me, or 2, believe me but kill him anyways since his eyes are closed." Loki snapped, he got back into attention and looked around the throne room, the walls were damaged, everything was thrown about, a mess.

"you are dismissed, i will deal with Anakin later, Thor, make sure Loki isn't in the room." Loki's heart dropped down to his stomach, he felt tears in his eyes.

"you can't! please!" he pleaded, Odin shooed him off. "The machines and medicine is the only thing keeping him going, you can't do this." Loki argued once again, Odin glared at Loki and shooed him off again, Loki glanced at Thor, his eyes full of sorrow and regret. Loki turned around and left, on the verge of tears.

he went into the infirmary, Anakin still on the bed, eyes closed, both hands layed on his stomach, as if getting him ready for a damned coffin.

"Anakin. i'm sorry." Loki said, he walked over to Anakin's side of the bed and grabbed his hand.

"i won't let my father or brother hurt you. i promise."

xxx

"MASTER YOU'RE CHEATING." Ahsoka yelled laughing "YOU SAID WE CANT USE THE FORCE, YOU JUST DID." Obi-Wan held his stomach from laughing to hard.

Ahsoka and Obi-Wan were practicing, The Avengers watched silently, they took turns training with whoever. Obi-Wan said he wanted to work on technique and don't use the force, and used it on Ahsoka tricking her.

"i love tricking you." he smiled, he lit his lightsaber ready for another round. "You're move." Ahsoka didn't light her lightsaber, she force pushed Obi-Wan against the wall behind him, and she had a fit of laughter.

"that's how it feels!" She fell to the ground laughing, Bruce and Tony snickered. Natasha had a hand over her mouth, Clint and Steve shook their heads.

"alright, who's ready to learn the force?" Obi-Wan said dusting his tunic off, the Avengers nodded. "line up, Ahsoka you'll help me teach" she smiled and walked next to Obi-Wan.

"it's important not to fool around, alright?" he asked, they all nodded standing in attention. "i'll put you in groups, Bruce, Tony, and Natasha, go with Ahsoka, Clint and Steve, come with me." they all went to their assigned groups.

"first, we will train on making objects float, we will practice with rocks-" Obi-Wan pointed to a group of rocks in the corner. "-the main key is focus, clear your mind and focus on the object, concentrate." Clint and Steve nodded standing in attention.

"we aren't in the army you don't have to stand in attention." Obi-Wan chuckled, Clint smiled, they got out of attention and watched Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan put a bunch of rocks in a circle and sat in the middle crossing his legs, he looked to his side and saw Ahsoka do the same showing the others.